roosters copy souths!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
bearsman
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

They say the highest form of a compliment in the creative fields is when you are copied.

Rabbitohs Marketing Manager Chris Keeble says that a rival NRL team's marketing campaign not only resembles, but copies, the successful marketing campaign the Rabbitohs put in place several months ago.

"In last Sunday's papers, it was revealed that the Roosters' new marketing campaign uses...wait for it...three or four players, dirtied up and made to look hot and sweaty, just like after a game of footy! Does this sound familiar?...at least 2 or more months ago familiar," Mrs Keeble said.

"Two of the players used are Wing and Anasta who are our juniors! The story was accompanied with a picture of Craig Wing with some dirt on his face, looking every inch the pin up boy with dirt placed to highlight his chiselled cheekbones…very intimidating and well positioned dirt! (NOT)

"Added to this they are using the slogan 'Come and see the Real thing'.

"I wonder if they want to borrow our song as well?

"It seems that while money can buy lots of things, including players. It can’t buy creativity. You have to pinch those ideas!"
MONY
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

wow, what an interesting thread....
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

That's unbelievable...... Ahh well, it just goes to show that Souths may be good for a few things.
Bearsman - That's a good find - Well Done :D
I agree with Mony, that's interesting stuff. Godd stuff Bearsman. Keep it up 8)
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
lotti

isn't the first time the Roosters copied the bunnies.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!