Fatty Vautin

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Fatty Vautin is believed to have suffered from permanent brain damage after falling on his skull during a Anti Ad segment for the Footy Show a couple of weeks ago.

Apparently, his condition has not improved and there are serious concerns it may not.

As much as Fatty irks me you would not wish this on anybody!

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

yeh pretty sad....i dont thikn fatty is all that bad really, sometimes annoying but other then that he was fine.lol

i seriosuly hope he pulls through this tho
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

As annoying as he can be on TV, he seems like a fun guy who enjoys doing what he does and it's really sad that this has happened to him. Of all the stunts he's done over the years, falling off the back of a truck is definitely a shock. I read that he was described as a "very sick man" even after being released from the hospital so I imagine it's quite bad. It's definitely going to be a different Footy Show without him.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tell me about it!! (don't really)

They better not give the FS to Matty to run... he is deadset hopeless as leader. He can be hilarious as a side joke, but certainly not as leader.
betweenthelies
Squall
Squall

i haven't seen any articles about there being permanent brain damage
Dance and laugh and play. ignore the message we convey.
It seems we’re only here to entertain.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It was talked about on the Sunday Footy Show and Fatty was to undergo tests last Monday to determine the state of his condition and prognosis.

Am I now being questioned about this one too??

I am not in the habit of opening my mouth to change my feet, I state facts, why is that so hard to take?

Yes, I am angry, because I have had the guts to follow other matters up, and some people can not help but question my integrity etc, ah ba humbug to all of you, live in your perfect imperfect world and let the injustices continue!

Bunnies
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

ooh, someone is feeling particularly sensitive today.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

No! I am not feeling particularly sensitive today or any other day, basically sick of the innuendo that I know nothing about anything., and that I enjoy causing shit!

Well, I am not the one causing shit, I state facts and follow through when I say I will do something.

Bunnies
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

you siad in the other thread that we can have our own opinion..then when someone gives an opinion you go off like the above posts.

bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

No Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but I will not be labelled a troublemaker etc for following through with what I have said I will do.

A forum is there for people to have their say but should not be used to target others who may disagree with you.

Anything I say or do is based on fact.

Cheers
Bunnies
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

You may know that but nobody else does until they have first hand and more reliable information or until someone corroborates what you said. Until they do, they can think of your information as they like because nobody here have any reason whatsoever to trust you, me, or anyone else regarding anything.

Nobody on this thread have made you as a trouble maker. All betweenthelies said was that he hadn't read anything about a permanent brain damage anywhere and you took it as a personal attack on your credibility.
betweenthelies
Squall
Squall

Thunderstruck wrote:You may know that but nobody else does until they have first hand and more reliable information or until someone corroborates what you said. Until they do, they can think of your information as they like because nobody here have any reason whatsoever to trust you, me, or anyone else regarding anything.

Nobody on this thread have made you as a trouble maker. All betweenthelies said was that he hadn't read anything about a permanent brain damage anywhere and you took it as a personal attack on your credibility.
and plus the fact i don't even know who the bloody hell you are and i don't care to be honest
Dance and laugh and play. ignore the message we convey.
It seems we’re only here to entertain.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

bunnies wrote:No Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but I will not be labelled a troublemaker etc for following through with what I have said I will do.

A forum is there for people to have their say but should not be used to target others who may disagree with you.

Anything I say or do is based on fact.

Cheers
Bunnies
noone has targetted you :roll:

Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

[quote=""Sydney Morning Herald"]Brain scans have apparently cleared Vautin of long-term brain damage but the injury from what at first appeared to be a simple fall from the cabin of a truck while wearing a sumo suit has reduced the frontman to shuffling around his home with a persistent headache.[/quote]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

good news that it isnt brain damage