Final Five

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Team                       Wk22               Wk23                 Wk24             Wk25             Wk26
Storm               Tigers(H)        Broncos(A)    Warriors(H)  Raiders(A)    S/Eagles(H)
Bulldogs           Cowboys(A)    Dragons(H)    Broncos(H)  S/Eagles(A)    Panthers(A)
Broncos           Raiders(A)      Storm(H)      Bulldogs(A)  Eels(A)          Warriors(H) 
Dragons            Eels(A)          Bulldogs(A)    Tigers(H)      Sharks(H)      Roosters(A)
Sea Eagles        BYE              Knights(A)    Rabbitohs(H)  Bulldogs(H)    Storm(A)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
lotti

I like that final 5 and I would be very happy if Melbourne saved their next close game for round 26.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i think we will win all but the broncos game....

But there is no reason why we cant win them all.....or lose them all for that matter.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agreed - they are all very winable, but if we don't turn up, or if we go to sleep after 60 minutes, we could lose them all too.  I don't mind us losing one or two in the run up to the finals, as long as we don't get any major injuries, so resting some players could be a good idea too!!
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I wouldn't be suprised if we won all of them...

I think an issue might be some of the players been a bit flat come finals time, i think a perfect way to rectify this would be if Robbie Kearns played off the bench! that would surely pump the guys up!
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Team                       Wk22               Wk23                 Wk24             Wk25             Wk26
Storm               Tigers(H)        Broncos(A)    Warriors(H)  Raiders(A)    S/Eagles(H)
Bulldogs           Cowboys(A)    Dragons(H)    Broncos(H)  S/Eagles(A)    Panthers(A)
Broncos           Raiders(A)      Storm(H)      Bulldogs(A)  Eels(A)          Warriors(H) 
Sea Eagles        BYE              Knights(A)    Rabbitohs(H)  Bulldogs(H)    Storm(A)
Dragons            LOST            Bulldogs(A)    Tigers(H)      Sharks(H)      Roosters(A)

PUFF.........the unmagic dragons slip from the four
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
lotti

Manly's in the 4, Manly's in the 4, Manly's in the 4.  (Bites tongue) I'm loving the Eels at the moment.
Last edited by lotti on Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lotti wrote: Manly's in the 4, Manly's in the 4, Manly's in the 4.  (Bites tongue) I'm loving the Eels at the moment.
You would have to think that Manly aren't favourites in at least two of those games (maybe 3) and with the for/against so close for those from 4 to 9 we could end up playing them twice in a week down here.

Now that would be interesting
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
lotti

SW can you please just let me enjoy the moment, my teams are in the top 4 so until next week I'm very happy.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Team                       Wk22               Wk23                 Wk24               Wk25                 Wk26
Storm               WON          Broncos(A)    Warriors(H)      Raiders(A)        S/Eagles(H)
Bulldogs             WON          Dragons(H)    Broncos(H)        S/Eagles(A)      Panthers(A)
Broncos             LOST           Storm(H)      Bulldogs(A)        Eels(A)            Warriors(H) 
Sea Eagles          BYE            Knights(A)    Rabbitohs(H)    Bulldogs(H)      Storm(A)
Knights              WON          S/Eagles(H)  Cowboys(A)        Panthers(H)        Bye

Chasers ?
Dragons              LOST            Bulldogs(A)    Tigers(H)        Sharks(H)        Roosters(A)
Eels                  WON            Sharks(A)      Roosters(H)    Broncos(H)      Cowboys(A)
Last edited by Bourbon Rat on Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lotti

fingers crossed the Raiders win by at least 20.
lotti

OMG, go you little Raiders.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Team                       Wk22               Wk23                 Wk24               Wk25                 Wk26
Storm               WON          Broncos(A)    Warriors(H)      Raiders(A)        S/Eagles(H)
Bulldogs             WON          Dragons(H)    Broncos(H)        S/Eagles(A)      Panthers(A)
Broncos             LOST           Storm(H)      Bulldogs(A)        Eels(A)            Warriors(H) 
Knights              WON          S/Eagles(H)  Cowboys(A)      Panthers(H)        BYE
Sea Eagles          BYE            Knights(A)    Rabbitohs(H)    Bulldogs(H)      Storm(A)

Chasers ?
Dragons              LOST            Bulldogs(A)    Tigers(H)        Sharks(H)        Roosters(A)
Eels                  WON            Sharks(A)      Roosters(H)    Broncos(H)      Cowboys(A)
Raiders              WON            Tigers(A)        BYE               Storm(H)        Sharks(A)
Last edited by Bourbon Rat on Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lotti

haha Broncos, the ol' Origin hangover strikes again.
lotti

Team                      Wk22              Wk23                Wk24                Wk25                Wk26
Storm                WON          Broncos(A)    Warriors(H)      Raiders(A)        S/Eagles(H)
Bulldogs            WON          Dragons(H)    Broncos(H)        S/Eagles(A)      Panthers(A)
Broncos            LOST          Storm(H)      Bulldogs(A)        Eels(A)            Warriors(H) 
Knights              WON          LOSThaha  Cowboys(A)      Panthers(H)        BYE
Sea Eagles          BYE            WON    Rabbitohs(H)    Bulldogs(H)      Storm(A)