Morley is GOOOOOONE!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well it seems we may have just seen the last of Adrian Morley (in the NRL at least) in the Chooks' 25-0 loss to the 'Dogs, after he was sent off for kneeing Corey Hughes in the...(use your imagination! :wink:)

Just when you thought Morley couldn't go any lower :mrgreen: :P (sorry I couldn't resist it...)

But seriously, it was a diabolically stupid thing to do, especially for a bloke with his hard-man reputation & terrible judicary record. 

Memo to Roosters - put him on the plane & send him home NOW!!!
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And they thought Danny's was bad.

On this game you can see that when a team is traveling badly and playing like crap they don't get to many breaks.

The swinging arm (with closed fist) by Sonny-Bill, the knees and the double pushing on the back of necks after the tackle is complete was no wonder that at least one player from the Roosters was sent off.

The Ref had no control for the whole game and we all thought it was going to be like a last man standing wrestling match.

And if Daley opens his mouth once more on the Dogs being the only team in the comp and that 'you can see why 2006 is the year of the dog' I'll scream.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Stormwarning[c] wrote: And if Daley opens his mouth once more on the Dogs being the only team in the comp and that 'you can see why 2006 is the year of the dog' I'll scream.
Give the dumb turd a break  ;D
He and the rest of the northern goon squad have to keep talking up the puppies & the lizards.I mean you can't have people believing that a Melbourne side with a full pack out injured & a game breaker yet to return,can play with more passion,pride & style than the rest of their so called champion teams  :lol:

Pity those people in the UK who saw Morley in the Chooks & said "Look how the standard of English players has lifted"  :shock:
Yep !! Lifted about groin high  :P
Last edited by Bourbon Rat on Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Year of the Dog is only gonna work in the afl and Daley only says nice things about storm every 10 weeks or if there's nothing to fault at all.
lotti

Stormwarning[c] wrote: And if Daley opens his mouth once more on the Dogs being the only team in the comp and that 'you can see why 2006 is the year of the dog' I'll scream.
you do have digital right, with digital you don't have to listen to Laurie Daley you can turn him off by pressing the blue button a couple of times to listen to the ref or the crowd.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Ron Supwood
Squall
Squall

You dont need digital Lotti. My remotes got a mute button on it. I also have Foxtel IQ so I i just hit the pause button, grab a beer and then fast forward through him.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

On the Footy Show up here this morning it was mentioned that Morley premeditated the knee in the abdomen as he has had enough of the Chooks and wanted out now, well guess what, he got it, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!! :) :)

See, when I let fly at both him and Ricky at the Chooks game earlier this season, calling Morley a dirty rotten player, I was right wasn't I?? and Ricky wouldn't come near me to allow me to demonstrate using him what an accident really is!! :D

The Latte boys are not happy campers are they?

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Nah Corey milked it!  ;)
Last edited by Christabella on Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Christabella

What the??? Not a fan of Corey I gather?

Cheers
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Morley is one of the nicest players i have met off-field, gotta wonder what he was thinking.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

StormGurlDani wrote: Morley is one of the nicest players i have met off-field, gotta wonder what he was thinking.
He was having a Super League moment - They love that 'Hard Man' crap at Wire  :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

bunnies wrote: Christabella

What the??? Not a fan of Corey I gather?

Cheers
Ah yes and no, I didn't mean what I said before I edited the reply ... I don't like his constant niggling and milking penalties, much the same as I hate the fact that El Masri went for goal as a result.
Last edited by Christabella on Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

No surprise that the incident has been referred directly to the judiciary - Morley is looking at 14-18 weeks, which of course carries over into his ESL season, so I guess he might as well book his flight home ASAP.
StormGurlDani wrote: Morley is one of the nicest players i have met off-field, gotta wonder what he was thinking.
To be fair he does come across as a nice guy from what I've seen on the teev (I've never met him though).

Maybe he was so pissed off with, & sick of the Chooks that he just wanted desperately to get the hell out of there - "screw you guys, I'm going home!" :mrgreen:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Neddy Seagoon wrote:Maybe he was so pissed off with, & sick of the Chooks that he just wanted desperately to get the hell out of there - "screw you guys, I'm going home!" :mrgreen:
I wonder what the Roosters will do if he gets 6 weeks or more. Will they make him stick around and do charity/promotional work?
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Going home to the UK