If Cronulla was playing the Bulldogs tonight

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mikey wrote:well im planning on going 2 t'ville round 3 because a friend of mine works on a radio station up there and has a corprate box 4 the Cowboys games so I will be getting there hospitality but barracking hard 4 the Storm :)
Lucky you, still I was right to an extent you'll be safe that round but not 8, 16 and 22 ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Mikey wrote:just a hypithetical one with all that has been going on in Sydney lately

If the Sharks and Dogs were playing tonight do you think the league would postphone the game? with tha dogs having a massive lebo supporter base it could be trouble if they were plkaying tonight
One would hope they'd realise they scheduled a game for midweek in December when they did the draw for 2006 and realised footballers play in the months from Feb-Oct and postpone the game out of sheer stupidity... Unless they wanted the Dogs to play Cronulla at the SCG at Twenty20 cricket... :lol:
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

thinga87 wrote:Unless they wanted the Dogs to play Cronulla at the SCG at Twenty20 cricket... :lol:
Oooh I like it, I like it a lot (I also like the fact this thread has avoided the issue entirely and gone light hearted, sorry Buzz)
I reckon the Dogs would smash them, apparently Cam Phelps played a bit of grade cricket as a kid and having heard the dressing room stories about cricket being banned as it leads to much breakage I get the feeling there are a few more players with some kind of skill at the sport.
MONY
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

depends where they were playing.....at homebush, the olympic site would be burned to the ground and the skarks players would be killed...... At toyota the bulldogs players would be bashed but still alive...... i would go down to the game just to see 4 million aussies waitiing outside the ground.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

MONY wrote:depends where they were playing.....at homebush, the olympic site would be burned to the ground and the skarks players would be killed...... At toyota the bulldogs players would be bashed but still alive...... i would go down to the game just to see 4 million aussies waitiing outside the ground.
Are you joking, or do you honestly believe that?
If you do I advise you read my first post. Why have the Bulldogs players never been bashed at Cronulla beach before when they use it very frequently and are aquainted with Cronulla surf club?
MONY
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

If the game was played right now i can assure you there would be hundreds of "white people" at the game not there for the football...... i was stating that the lebanese would burn homebush to a crisp because they are cowardly violent lima lima lima duck whereas the sharks contingent would just bash them......i was just comparing the two sides......
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

why shoudl I be scared those rounds?
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mikey wrote:why shoudl I be scared those rounds?
Why because I said I am planning on being at those games ... and as you can tell I am a violent horrible pryomaniac who, according to Mony, would kill Brett Kimmorely if I got the chance .... but hey hands up who wouldn't? LOL
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

*puts hand up*

if i saw kimmorley ild give him a hand shake
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
MONY
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

not all dogs supporters christa but you know what i mean, some lebanese dogs supporters are idiots......
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

MONY wrote:not all dogs supporters christa but you know what i mean, some lebanese dogs supporters are idiots......
Yes I know what you mean but you do make a good point ... I do have a fondness for fires and I did create a Brett Kimmorley voodoo doll :lol:

I guess it means idiocy is not restricted to the Lebanese community, only an idiotic Dogs fan would be close to purchasing a Storm membership hahahaha :lol:
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

I posted this the other night, and after I calmed down deleted it as possibly being too harsh a reaction.
After consideration (and feedback from some who read it before I deleted it) I don't feel it was harsh at all and so shall reproduce my post as best I can from memory - leaving in the invective to display my abhorrence.

In response to the following;
MONY wrote:If the game was played right now i can assure you there would be hundreds of "white people" at the game not there for the football...... i was stating that the lebanese would burn homebush to a crisp because they are cowardly violent lima lima lima duck whereas the sharks contingent would just bash them......i was just comparing the two sides......

MONY, you have shown yourself to be a bigoted imbecile.

I hope you like the tag "racist" mate, because you have labelled yourself with it!

It's a very few lima lima lima duck like you - on both sides (Anglo and Middle Eastern) - who are driving the sort of shit that's going on at the moment.
Take a bloody good look at yourself!
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
lotti

they might play at a neurtal venue and have very tight security, that might happen next year anyway.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

now a serious post regarding this issue from me.

i dont think there would be that big problems in the crowd if these two were to play..but i could see one moron on ethier side opening their mouths and then it would get out of hand.....
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
MONY
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

TC wrote:I posted this the other night, and after I calmed down deleted it as possibly being too harsh a reaction.
After consideration (and feedback from some who read it before I deleted it) I don't feel it was harsh at all and so shall reproduce my post as best I can from memory - leaving in the invective to display my abhorrence.

In response to the following;
MONY wrote:If the game was played right now i can assure you there would be hundreds of "white people" at the game not there for the football...... i was stating that the lebanese would burn homebush to a crisp because they are cowardly violent lima lima lima duck whereas the sharks contingent would just bash them......i was just comparing the two sides......

MONY, you have shown yourself to be a bigoted imbecile.

I hope you like the tag "racist" mate, because you have labelled yourself with it!

It's a very few lima lima lima duck like you - on both sides (Anglo and Middle Eastern) - who are driving the sort of shit that's going on at the moment.
Take a bloody good look at yourself!
I am a racist becuase I called the "Lebanese" people who are continuing this violence and have been for a number of years where I live (in the Sutherland Shire) violent and lima lima lima duck........

It's good of you to think I am racist, the fact is I am a little just like every other person on this earth...... I "hate" the ethnic trouble makers....... and im afraid some of them are bulldogs fans.........

So before you call me a racist, you must understand what a proper conversation is........ Christa and I were just talking about the "bad eggs" within the dogs fanbase............ you are the one who is acting like an Imbecile