An interesting read about absolute scum

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandy wrote:
Cherry_Poppins wrote:Surandy

It says your clubs owners are absolute scum who write bullshit non stop without a shred of evidence and the father that accused snake should be shot in his head and all his money should go to the wrongfully accused for the rest of his life in a cell with Rupert Murdoch,I believe that daughter and anyone who doesn't is a petty twit

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Newsflash troll, all media outlets write/talk bullshit without a shred of evidence. Reminds me of Gallop and his talk of the Storm's second set of books, the ones that turned out never actually existed.

As for wishing the father that accused the snake being shot in the head, then by your own definition in the Storm v Manly thread you are scum.

Naturally you believe the daughter as it suits your biased opinion. For mine, I couldn't give two hoots who is telling the truth, it's all a heap of rubbish basically for a bit of attention and money.
How am i a troll?
I don't derail threads
I don't wish injuries on your players
I don't write garbage thats oversensitive
meant to inflame people
I don't enjoy conflict or attempt to create
it either

Im just a rugby league fan from another club,maybe
this site isn't yet ready for my opinions but thats not
my fault the other people around here arent grown up
enough to converse with a friendly rival
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'm to busy watching last nights game to read this thread.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Turtle188 wrote:I'm to busy watching last nights game to read this thread.

Look for Cherry-Evans getting his neck squashed twice
You'll see it
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Look for Manly players whinging all game, listen to the crowd complain all night and listen to the coach sook after the match. But no one from Manly has said anything about the try that should have been a try or how they were just beaten but a BETTER team on the night.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Cherry_Poppins wrote:
Turtle188 wrote:I'm to busy watching last nights game to read this thread.

Look for Cherry-Evans getting his neck squashed twice
You'll see it
Well I've seen the same as the Match Review Committee and it appears that's okay. And again I saw two Storm players (Smith & Hoffman) react immediately to a possible injury. Brings back memories of the Wolfman injury last year. I've always wondered how many Silvertail's would act in the same manner should the situation arise.

Enough said about DCE's gimme try and one of the worst obstruction calls 30m out you'd want to see. All in all, I enjoyed the replay thanks Cherry.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cherry if you are accusing Hoffy of a crusher tackle I think you were watching something different to me. It appeared to me to be an unfortunate accident that due to Smith's tackle DCE's head ended up underneath Hoffy's body, which created the appearance of a crusher tackle. Plus I don't think Hoffy has done anything dirty in his life, if it had have been someone like Manu or A. Blair than you questioning may be justified.

Play stopped so that doofus Simpkins looked at it and found no issue and even Warren Smith said a number of times "that it wasn't a crusher tackle." And we all know the love he has for the Storm. Rugby League is a contact sport and sometimes things happen in a tackle which may cause injury but aren't illegal for instance Rory's tackle on G Stewart. There was nothing wrong with that tackle yet Stewart went off and will be out for a few weeks.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Very true, I was a bit disconcerted by Warren Smith's constantly talking about it being 'not a crusher' though as it seemed to me that he was trying to sneakily plant the seed in people's minds and here it has worked on you Chez
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

He was actually ontop of DCE's neck then appeared to jump down with as much force as he could

Atleast thats what i saw and i don't know why anyone would hate on DCE yet,we have Lussick
staticash
Squall
Squall

No hate for DCE here he is a great player. Hoffy would never do that on purpose it's just not part of his game.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
S.W.A.S
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

staticash wrote:No hate for DCE here he is a great player. Hoffy would never do that on purpose it's just not part of his game.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Tony Williams got 7 weeks for flipping a bloke,i don't think much of his family but Tony Williams is a decent bloke who'd never intend
to give another player an injury,he has fake aggression

7 weeks for an unintentional act seems around fair given the history of this years judiciary and it just goes to show the Anti-Manly
bias thats been rife since the 70s in the action of not looking at Hoffman's poor tackle (I'm not saying its intentional,but it was very
poor and he is lucky turtle has such a strong neck)
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Adam Blair got 5 weeks for fighting, Glenn Stewart got 3 weeks for fighting and Brett Stewart got nothing for running in like a thug. Lots of Manly bias there.

I am sick of talking about Manly. This is Storm site, if you want to talk about Manly go and join their website. In other words go away.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I second that notion.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thirded

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor