I am Back boys and girls.

A place to be welcomed, to welcome and to find out a little bit more about each other!
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

I was on here during the Storm Scandal and have decided to make a return as that has all been put behind us.. Good start to the season from the boys!

Glad to be back. Love to all my fellow Storm Fans. Might need to change my name aswell, is that possible?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Most of us never left :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Good humour bro ;) You know how I can get my username changed by any chance mate? Inglis is gone and this username of mine needs to follow!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

That option was removed when the forum was upgraded
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

I just sent one of the Admin's a message. Surely they will be able to access the control panel and change it?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Doubt it ???
I think the nuke code modules for this setup give moderator access to block n remove but your user name is a fixed entity.
You could always fire up a new account. :lol:
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Guess I have to stink by this one mate. He was a legend for us so thats alright haha.