Just a man with a cowbell...

A place to be welcomed, to welcome and to find out a little bit more about each other!
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

Hey guys, most of you have no idea who I am and I'm pretty sure most of you don't give a shit ;-) but it seems like a decent place for discussion, news etc.

My involvment with the storm, well here it goes.
In early 2006, my family moved down from Sydney. At the time I was a rugby league supporter but never really had a team to go for but after getting an '06 storm membership I soon fell in love with storm. It was only after the grand final loss to Broncos, where i found myself in tears, when I realized I was a true storm supporter. Anyway to keep a long story short, at olympic park I stood with the smash 'em crew which were located at the very back of the eastern grandstand and was given a cowbell in early '07...so since 2007 I have been refereed to as "Cowbell Mark" This year we have gotten Thundersquad memberships where I will of course have my cowbell.

Sorry for the long needless story but I was bored :)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Well, welcome to you. The more the merrier.

You do know of course how much opposition fans hate that bell?  :lol: Well done to all the bell ringers.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

TC wrote: Well, welcome to you. The more the merrier.

You do know of course how much opposition fans hate that bell?  :lol: Well done to all the bell ringers.
haha I do, and thats why i love it so much
PurpleBlooded
Squall
Squall

Welcome, love the bell!