Hello from 40-20

A place to be welcomed, to welcome and to find out a little bit more about each other!
40-20
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi

I'm 40-20 and I've decided to join this wonderful site after years of reading and taking advantage of it's prompt knowledge of the draw.

I grew up in the Wodonga side of Albury-Wodonga and became hooked on the Origin matches - the only games we'd get live on TV.  I'd cheer for Queensland because i couldn't cheer for NSW.

I used to work at the MCG on weekends so rarely got to games - i use to have the 3 game memberships before graduating to a full membership when i got a full-time job.

In 2006 i made the trip to Sydney for the preliminary because i knew i wouldn't be able to go to the grand final because of a family commitment.  In 2007 I got my grand final ticket early and had a great night, followed by wandering the streets of sydney with 20 of my new blue-and-purple best friends, going to a heap of different bars and watching highlights of the match.

Anyway, thanks for having me and I hope I have something important to say!

40-20.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Welcome 40-20, always good to have 'new blood'  :D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Welcome 40-20, if you've been reading the site for some time now then you'll know not everything on here is 'important' ;)
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Welcome 40-20  :D
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

welcome 40-20!!!

have fun.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]