Hello to all!

A place to be welcomed, to welcome and to find out a little bit more about each other!
Abirae
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hey guys,

I'm new here - but I'm old around the crowd... it's Bron, some of you know me, some of you don't (so no bad stories about me!!)... I think my nick on the old MSSC forum was Stormchick?? But I can't remember!....

Anywayz, I only just found out about this site recently, tbh i've had my head in the sand a bit over the last year!

And now we're moving to Sydney!!! So I'll have prime time NRL on telly and newspaper coverage, etc, but I'll miss all the home games, and all of you :(

So what better way to keep up with the chatter than by joining up here?  Hope to chat to you all soon :)

Abirae
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Welcome Abirae!!  :D
I seem to remember a Stormchick from MSSC  ;-)

Good luck moving to Sydney, I'm a bit jealous about you having all the good media stuff but that's all  :P ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
mick_teni
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Abirae wrote: Hey guys,

I'm new here - but I'm old around the crowd... it's Bron, some of you know me, some of you don't (so no bad stories about me!!)... I think my nick on the old MSSC forum was Stormchick?? But I can't remember!....

Anywayz, I only just found out about this site recently, tbh i've had my head in the sand a bit over the last year!

And now we're moving to Sydney!!! So I'll have prime time NRL on telly and newspaper coverage, etc, but I'll miss all the home games, and all of you :(

So what better way to keep up with the chatter than by joining up here?  Hope to chat to you all soon :)

Abirae

:) :) :) :) :)