Something about me

A place to be welcomed, to welcome and to find out a little bit more about each other!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

For anyone who does know me and that is so so many, you all know that I am mad and loud and totally passionate about my support for the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs. :D :D

I have been a rugby league fan for over 40 years and I hate the off season, gee I might have to catch up with some housework now and I return to work tomorrow after being absent since the 1 September! :laugh:

Cheers
Bunnies :) :)
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I play front row/second row for my footy team.

This is stupid/scary/ridiculous when considering the size of me and my opposition. :icon_frown:
*Champagne football*
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I live on the south-eastern outskirts of Melbourne, about 45 km from the CBD as the crow flies.

Bit of an armchair sportsman myself, not just rugby league, but also union, soccer, basketball (I used to play C-grade in a local competition but I wasn't very good LOL), cricket, ice hockey, World Rally Championship (I drive a Subaru Impreza, not a WRX though), even take a passing interest in American football.

Also a keen gardener, particularly interested in plants indigenous to the Melbourne area, as well as other native Aussie plants.  My pride & joy is the Austral Indigo Indigofera australis I planted outside my window (and not just because it's flowers in spring are a little lighter than Storm-purple in colour! :D) as well as the Burgan Kunzea ericoides (sort of like a tea-tree) I planted just near it, it was the first tree I planted when we moved into the house almost a decade ago....
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Lauren.. i'm 17 and didn't get my learners until May this year - 9 months after i turned 16  :lol: and so far only done about 8 minutes and dads ready to buy my a car. Don't think it'll get too worn out
Macca
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi All,
Just stumbled on this site whilst looking for info on possibly joining a club for the first time. Had a bit of a read and decided that it looked pretty interesting to join and contribute things to from time to time.
I'm quite a passionate supporter of the Storm and I too was pretty dissapointed with some of the reffing in the GF, life goes on though I guess... I think I only missed one home game this year due to other commitments I couldn't get out of. Originally I followed the Eels back in the 80's when I was a young fella, then when The Rams joined the comp I followed them (being an Adelaidian), then got onto the Storm bandwagon a few years ago.
Can anyone tell me a bit about Waverley Panthers? I'm in the Eastern suburbs and pretty keen to use some League training to suppliment my current training.
I'm more into winter sports and athletics, but League is the other of my favourite sports. I'll proudly be wearing my Storm Jearsey in Calgary next month.
Cheers
Shane
http://www.shanemckenzie.com