Something about me

A place to be welcomed, to welcome and to find out a little bit more about each other!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

In order to kick this forum off so that hopefully the noobies will introduce themselves as they join up I think everyone should post an usual/suprising fact about themselves ... I'll kick it off:

Inspired by the Manly invasion it may suprise those of you who know that I have been supporting the Dogs since birth that I didn't get to see the 1995 Grand final until a week after it was played.
The Monday before the game we travelled to the USA (great timing dad :roll:) At some stage my father got news of the game being shown on a certain date at least 7 days after the match so both of us stayed up all night flicking through the cable networks looking for it, we finally found it at about 3am in the morning.

What I would have killed to have got it on a 12 hour delay, or whatever time it is that Victorians get rugby league coverage. ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Suprising fact about me - I really am a nice person  :P  I just don't show it very often to many people.

Also, I am the coolest mum in the world - not according to my kids but their friends  :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
shaved_eagle

ok a little bout myself  i go for manly,im 21 years young :D :D :D
Hillbilly Bob
Squall
Squall

something about myself......... i believe rugby league deserves more prime time air time in Melbourne (but dont we all).

Now i wait for Buzz to put in his detailed post as to why it doesnt happen
Stop being so stupid, it's my turn.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Don't worry HB - everyone knows the reason! I'm surprised you haven't said the same about V8's or rally cars! :D
Hillbilly Bob
Squall
Squall

Buzz wrote: Don't worry HB - everyone knows the reason! I'm surprised you haven't said the same about V8's or rally cars! :D
There is a time and a place Buzz..... This isnt a car forum.
Stop being so stupid, it's my turn.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Who ME  ???

Eldest,(and shortest) of three brothers who were dragged kickin' an screamin',(NOT)by parents from a little place in the UK called Wigan in 1965 & so far I ain't been back.
Most embarrassing memory ?
Tried riding one of my old mans motor bikes at age 11. An AJS 1000,(BIG bike).The old man kick started it - I let the clutch out too fast - Bike stood up on it's back wheel & dissappeared down the street...........................Without me  :-[
Never did learn to ride a bike  :(
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

bourbon_rat wrote: Who ME  ???

Eldest,(and shortest) of three brothers who were dragged kickin' an screamin',(NOT)by parents from a little place in the UK called Wigan in 1965 & so far I ain't been back.
Most embarrassing memory ?
Tried riding one of my old mans motor bikes at age 11. An AJS 1000,(BIG bike).The old man kick started it - I let the clutch out too fast - Bike stood up on it's back wheel & dissappeared down the street...........................Without me  :-[
Never did learn to ride a bike  :(
Mental picture  :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Fruit Loop

lotti wrote: sorry but I don't think so Fruit Loop, you're my stalker.
what are you driblling on about dopey
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Fruit Loop wrote:
You are stalking lotti, you followed her here to give her (and us) crap - just because you're bored or just plain stoopid!!  Give it up, how big do you feel trolling another teams (one that you purport to hate) forum and try to talk crap.
Admit it, you're a closet Storm supporter & lotti lover  :lol:
Fruit Loop

Tigger wrote:
Fruit Loop wrote:
You are stalking lotti, you followed her here to give her (and us) crap - just because you're bored or just plain stoopid!!  Give it up, how big do you feel trolling another teams (one that you purport to hate) forum and try to talk crap.
lotti

Tigger wrote:
Fruit Loop wrote:
thanks Tigger.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
shaved_eagle

lotti wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Fruit Loop wrote: what are you driblling on about dopey
thanks Tigger.

i cant ride a bike!
Evilynn
Squall
Squall

shaved_eagle wrote:
lotti wrote:
Tigger wrote: You are stalking lotti, you followed her here to give her (and us) crap - just because you're bored or just plain stoopid!!  Give it up, how big do you feel trolling another teams (one that you purport to hate) forum and try to talk crap.
thanks Tigger.

i cant ride a bike!
???????????
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

got into the storm in mid 2000 because i was going to the uk and being sports nut needed a code to follow didnt like soccer at the time so I figured liked the storm and got hooked.  When i got to London I found out no one follwed league and ended up loving soccer any way lol.  Now im on the west coast totaly isolated from the Nrl and watch game at 1:30 am avoiding seeing results and pretending its live
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg