New 2015 Jersey

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

'We' are family of a certain player and dedicated Storm followers ...but 'we' are also wider than that...we probably represent an untapped market (in NZ) with quite a big reach over here that is starting to tap into the club and what it stands for. You wouldn't believe how much the Storm has grown in popularity in parts of NZ due to the Kiwi players now playing for Storm - the success of the Kiwis & the part Storm players had in that has grown fans - even rugby here is feeling the threat at local levels.
Really like your take on jersey designs...there's an inherent knowledge of Storm history and design elements. You need to make your thoughts and ideas known to the powers that be, seriously
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:
Chip wrote:Really appreciate your feedback Absentee because we know the jersey designs are your thing.
Just out of curiosity - who is "we"?

I've always been interested in jersey designs and I have a very clear image in my mind of what I think our jersey should look like. I wish I could just walk into the club one day, slap a design down on the CEO's desk and say "this is what we're wearing". The current home and away are definitely a step in the right direction (simplicity) but we're not there yet.
bring back the gold away jersey!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thank u so much for the history lesson...I actully love the fact this jersey means so much to Tohu and the Kiwi boys plus all the other ethnicities within the club...I hope that the game is played in the same way

I have been to the meeting house in Waipatu ... I think
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar58 wrote:
absentee wrote:
Chip wrote:Really appreciate your feedback Absentee because we know the jersey designs are your thing.
Just out of curiosity - who is "we"?

I've always been interested in jersey designs and I have a very clear image in my mind of what I think our jersey should look like. I wish I could just walk into the club one day, slap a design down on the CEO's desk and say "this is what we're wearing". The current home and away are definitely a step in the right direction (simplicity) but we're not there yet.
bring back the gold away jersey!
Nah, definitely white for away. Gold for pre-season/Nines/training/alternate. Wear the same design for all those so it's a more attractive option for purchase by fans.

I don't have Photoshop installed on my current computer but I might have to pull it off the old one and put some ideas out there.