Holden Cup, SG Ball, Harold Matthews + Scholarships - 2015

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I would think Mihinnick would be a chance based on past two years, Turpin has played some Qld Cup so would be on the radar and big Nakubuwai could be a shot too I believe.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad and Jake Turpin.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Another season of not making the playoffs. This year was expected after they didn't really recruit well. The Storm have made them not feel like they are apart of the club with the lack of information they give about them. Other clubs have match reports of each game but I don't think we got one this year. Other teams treat the u20s like they are apart of the club we haven't for a few years. Its disappointing to see.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Good to see the best u20 Victorian player Angelo Leaupepe debut today.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol I've only been watching him play for the last 6 weeks...he got the try that put the wolves out of the finals...he better play good lol
Luther
Squall
Squall

Boys finish the year strong with 48-12 win over Broncos.. Charnze had a blinder with a 5 try haul. Well done
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm watching a high school game on Fox and there's a halfback for Terrigal called Scott Drinkwater who's and absolute star.
They just mentioned he was chased by 11 clubs and Melbourne won him over. So if this guy continues they way he's going we have a future superstar here.
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I also watched him in a school boy game not long ago but he had a absolute shocker of a game.. He was caught with the ball on the last too many times to count, a lot of the timing was out in there plays, basically he delivered a poo sandwich.. Still young and diffently has that potential tho
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

No Storm players were named in the NYC team of the year.
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

George house has gone back to raiders for 2016
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Not surprised...pfft if I got told I had to find accommodation work with no help from the club and then get told to be there by nov 4 I'd proberly find another club to...it's disgusting how the 20s have been treated ...in my opinion
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

http://www.qrl.com.au/news/2015/11/18/b ... gains.html

The Bears Colts success has also seen seven of the team progress to the NYC. Talor Walters, Jack Cook, Dylan Pelo, Daymeric Pelo, Mitch Doring, Sam Ross (Storm NYC) and Jenan Parrish (Cronulla NYC) have all earned contracts after successful seasons.
I assume based on how the article is written that the first six players on this list have joined Storm NYC.