Round 26 Storm v Broncos

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

So, Cam is apparently 50-50 to play next week at this stage..... pretty sure that means he'll be there for sure ;)
cayal
Squall
Squall

nacho wrote:On another note, does anyone here have the squirts and also ate food from the food places in AAMI?
I recon there was a bug going around in some of the food staff
I'm not rich enough to afford food from AAMI ;-)

My brother ate the chicken strips and chips and he's ok.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:Some great one on one tackles from Mahe last night. His first contact has improved dramatically.
I think the fact he's in the centres now helps too. It was where he played all his nyc and then he came into fg and had to play wing which is probably more difficult to adjust to than you think even though it's only one wider.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I know that Manly winning is the best result for us, but I just can't bring myself to want it to happen.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The one time in history I want them to win, they play like a bunch of spastics. Just one more reason to hate them...
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Haha spot on.
KingHoweofIsrael wrote:So, Cam is apparently 50-50 to play next week at this stage..... pretty sure that means he'll be there for sure ;)
Sounds like we're trying not to give anything away too soon. No way he sits out a do or die home elimination game.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Manly will loose because we want them to win. Warriors with win because we want to loose.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So we finish 6th and most probably plays Dogs or Warriors. Not very confident on both. 5th we play Warriors or Broncos I think
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

any chance manly are throwing the game so they don't play us? last couple of finals games against them we've smashed them.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nuh just think their shit hehe
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mattpoet wrote:any chance manly are throwing the game so they don't play us? last couple of finals games against them we've smashed them.
:lol: I had literally typed that and was going to post it earlier.....thought better of it, as i didn't think anyone would see it that way.....

But - i wouldn't put it past them...that's for certain!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:Nuh just think their shit hehe
Spot on Sal. They haven't been good for months.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I have heard a rumor that the infighting is getting worse. DCE is not talking to Watmough, the Stewart brothers and Matai. Watmough does not talk to Johns(coach). Also, they do have a lot of injuries. But they will most likely win next week and get a week off.
Rina
Squall
Squall

could we drop to 7th and not get a home final? Dogs havent played and will beat the Titans.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

If the dogs win by like 70 points (and panthers win)....then yeah, 7th it is - That won't happen though