Round 22: Knights vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hasn't Jordy had bad hammy problems before ? I recall it disrupting him from making his debut a lot earlier than he did. Being extra cautious over them probably is the smart thing to do considering we want him fit for the finals.

If the Knights think booing anyone in our team will affect them then they obviously don't realise what our teams gone through since...ever. Our players will just feed off it.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeh good point Blazza his hammy kept him out for half a yeah I think so it's proberly just a safety thing...it's just annoying though cause I'm going to the game and the point of going was to support Jordan and the team...ohh well

Let just hope they get the win
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sallymay you still get to support the team plus you get to see Sharks NSW Cup and Storm under 20s.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well hopfully get to see the 20s...I don't arrive till 1:15 and they start at 1 so from the second half..but either way I'll be there to see the boys play and I can't wait
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I have no doubt that Jordan has an injury. Storm don`t back away from issues, they deal with it head on. I am sure Jordan would liked to have played as he wouldn't want to let his team mates down.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Weston playing NSW Cup along with George Rose. Garbutt must be in for McLean then, right?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Maybe moors as he is out of nsw cup side
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yeah, I thought maybe he didn't recover in time from his injury. Could very well be him though.

Would probably prefer it to be Garbutt after his stat line from his game last week for Easts.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Junior Moors it is.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mullen & Scott out for the Knights. Rumours Bennett is quitting after the game. Storm should win by 30 tonight.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Conceding way too many metres up the middle. Some average last option kicks as well. Our set plays are pretty good however.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I missed a chunk of the first half.....only saw from the Knights 2nd try....was that just a short lived collective brainsnap? Because the rest of the half looked pretty comfortable....though the score isn't showing that...

I enjoyed Cooper getting vocal about the advantage....or lack thereof....didn't matter, but it would've been a nice try if it ended that way originally :)
Monsoon
Monsoon

Our forwards are really dodging the hardwork, we look great running set plays, but no one wants to do the dirty work in defence or attack, Will Chambers Kevin Proctor and Sisa Waqa have been our best, right edge looks very dangerous tonight, Billy has been really hot and cold, Same as Cronk, should get a rocket and run away with this one if we are serious about finals this year.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wow, very disappointing half, particularly in regards to defense. Initially it looked like we were creating line breaks and could score at will, but that has certainly swung around and now the Knights look like they're going to break through nearly every set.

Cronk's kicking has been uncharacteristically poor for the majority (as was that one kick from Roberts when he had better options on either side of him), and Cronk should have been sin binned for yet another blatant professional foul. What is going on with him that he now feels compelled to take players out?

It really doesn't look like we're switched on mentally for this game with lazy marker defense and poor decision making from our more experienced players.

I hope CB gives them a spray during the break and wakes them up!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How good was Waqa tonight!