Stormv Titans

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Jesse played 69 mins – 14 above his average and looked the goods the whole time he was out there. Matter of fact, he somehow looked better towards the end. Craig – Keep him out there longer!

Jesse - 19 hit-ups, 170 metres, 32 tackles, 69 mins, 3 tackle breaks (including that screamer where he stood up Mark Minichello), 3 offloads, 1 try assist, 1 line break assist, 1 line break

Tohu – 18 hit-ups, 173 metres, 39 tackles, 80 mins, 5 tackle breaks, 1 line break

Those two are absolute STARS.

Kevvie Proctor also put in an admirable performance. Played the full 80 mins, 12 hit-ups 112 metres, 33 tackles

Bryan Norrie cracked the 100m run for the second time this year (well, he made exactly 100m). Yay? His average is 69 metres per game and only Hinchcliffe makes less metres per carry.

I was more impressed with Glasby than I have been in his previous performances. Again, didn't get much of an opportunity but did a few small things that looked promising. a couple of good runs and decent defence.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was that Tohu's best game of his career so far ? I can't remember any other performance where he looked so dangerous running the ball.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

it would be up there
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote:Was that Tohu's best game of his career so far ? I can't remember any other performance where he looked so dangerous running the ball.
I think it would be... It is definitely his best game this year. I don't have stats for last year but there was one game where he dominated at centre... I doubt it was as good as yesterday though.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Crowd - 6,497 :lol:

What a professional game we follow.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Tohu is best when he plays the full 80 minutes.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

a bit of insight into our back row for the next few years last night, proctor, harris, k.brom, looking good
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The future looks bright from where I sit :)))
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yep I totally agree. "The Graveyard" did have a great personality.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I do still miss the "Graveyard". Yes it was cold, old and uncomfortable. But it was so much fun to go there and other teams hated it.
storm77
Squall
Squall

Jesse"The Bulldozer"Bromwich. What ever we are paying him DOUBLE IT.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Give him 100% of the cap and I'd still feel he was undervalued on current form!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

storming wrote:good game, i thought we played better than the scoreline. roberts, j-brom, tohu stood out as best
I reckon the final score was about right. It shouldn't have been, but then we dropped the ball cold or gave away dumb penalties and let them back into the game.
Great work to hang on though after they let the Tits back in.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately