Farewell Hoffy

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Just saw Hoffy's video message. I reckon he nearly had a tear in the eye by the end of it.
He is and always will be a Storm champion and he deserves everything he's entitled to.
I am sure we'll see him back in some capacity at the club. The supporter base should make the club well aware of this when the time comes.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just watched his message myself, I almost wanted to cry too. Class act.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think he looked more pissed off the upset
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think he would be pissed off! Who the fark wants to leave Melbourne (especially the snazzy place where he lives) to go to NZ.

Hoffy and I have the same barber, he is retiring so I believe that was all that kept Hoff in Melbourne. Heard it here first everyone.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Insomniac wrote:
steaming stormer wrote:my first thoughts were that he is aware of our salary cap position and he is stepping aside (once again) for the good of the club. Storm life member, and Storm legend for life.
I thought the same thing....another club first move - incredibly selfless (thankfully he gets paid well by doing it) but i definitely mirror what everyone here has already said - he'll always be a Storm guy for life to me~! And hopefully he'll bag himself another premiership before leaving! 8)
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

when hoffy plays well the storm wins. but i think it is time for him to move on for his own financial gain and the clubs future. he will always bleed purple.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wow even though I wanted him to move on its really sad to think he'll be playing for someone else!
One of the best players and hardest workers I've seen and really sad to see him go.Gave his all every single time.

Farewell Hoffy
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I am told Storm could only put together a 2 year deal for him. Warriors could give him the more secure 3 year deal. Looks likely that proctor will stay now unless there's a new offer from other clubs