Round 6 v dragons team thoughts?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

My line up would be
1 slater
2 waqa
3 chambers
4 o Neil
5 young
6 while Hampton has been ok I still want to see what Roberts can do with the full squad!
7 cronk
8 j Bromwich
9 smith
10 norrie
11 proctor
12 Hoffman
13 hinchy
14 Harris
15 garbutt
16 k Bromwich
17 rose/moors
Monsoon
Monsoon

Agree, Hampton again was mediocre, time to go to NSW cup for afew weeks, also maybe start Harris for either Hoffman or Hinchy, i'd love to see Moors grab a bench spot aswell.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep agreed. With the little Hampton gets the ball he should obviously be dropped. Can't have him just standing there doing nothing when we could have a known shit player with experience just do the same thing. Roberts will be our saviour. All hail Ben Roberts.

In all seriousness though. Hampton literally has no role on the field atm and replacing him with Roberts or whoever will change nothing IMO. Hampton did look a little more threatening yesterday with his running game but slipped over a few time (seriously needs some longer studs), and then got collared when he was 90% through a hole. He's still learning and putting his body on the line every minute of the game. Those are good traits and sticking with him will only prove to be a good thing in the long run.

There are other players I'd drop well before I drop Hampton.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote:Yep agreed. With the little Hampton gets the ball he should obviously be dropped. Can't have him just standing there doing nothing when we could have a known shit player with experience just do the same thing. Roberts will be our saviour. All hail Ben Roberts.

In all seriousness though. Hampton literally has no role on the field atm and replacing him with Roberts or whoever will change nothing IMO. Hampton did look a little more threatening yesterday with his running game but slipped over a few time (seriously needs some longer studs), and then got collared when he was 90% through a hole. He's still learning and putting his body on the line every minute of the game. Those are good traits and sticking with him will only prove to be a good thing in the long run.

There are other players I'd drop well before I drop Hampton.
i think norrie's time is just about done
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cody Walker and George Rose have been named in the QLD cup side. So Walker has not been released yet, poor Rabbits, Rose I do not understand.