ROUND 5 vs TITANS

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Once again we look like we're being out-enthused - that's what is most disappointing so far. Gold Coast are getting a good roll on in attack because our defensive line is just hanging back.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Some of these penalties against us are ridiculous.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

WTF was Weston thing with that ridiculous tackle. Cost us a try. We are ordinary.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep, we've got nothing while our attitude is so poor. Also, Hampton has to go in my opinion - he is not of first grade level.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

By the way Young has been outstanding.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Going to be a long season. Didn't deserve to win. Birds bad goal kicking kept us in it. Young the one shining light.
brisbanestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bird showing his class after the game with Cronk
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What a dogsh*t finish to the game... A clear dropped ball from Douglas is awarded a penalty for a strip. What is the point of busting your ass for 80mins (albeit poorly in a lot of areas) to have a call like that decide the game? I don't think I can put up with this bush league sh*t much longer.

Forget about the 7 or so lifting past the horizontal tackles that weren't penalised.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Didn't deserve the win but the refereeing there at the end was disgraceful.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We didn't deserve the win regardless of the BS call at the end.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Same as last week if the opposition lost the ball it was called a strip,maybe we should go with that tactic.WE DIDN`T DESERVE TO LOSE LIKE THAT.. Will any of the titans players be put on report for those lifting tackles?
I think we will not get any favors from the refs this season,if we look like winning the refs will cost us the game.nothing our players can do to beat them. Very disappointing that we don`t get treated fairly by the refs.
Big celebration over at LU.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bullcrap of a game really. The team's been struggling all season and these losses and narrow wins aren't giving confidence to anyone going into the rep period. Tough period.

By the way, hello guys, been years since I logged in 'round these parts. The other sections are no longer active I see.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Glad I didn't watch this.

whole team needs a foot up the arse! This is not an underachieving club! Ffs gwt it together!
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The disappointing thing about losing today was we could have been topping the ladder (playing like crap, mind you) yet we lose and now sit in 9th place.

I can see this as one of the toughest seasons for ladder position for some very long time.

There will be no time for complacency, or we'll cop it in the neck.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just got home from the game. Refeering was poor, but so were we. Defence is horrible. We are awful under the high ball. It's gonna be a long season, but we've been spoilt over the years. Should make the eight, but that will be about it.