Slater Victim of Assault

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

That complete waste of time bec wilson wrote a rubbish article on Billy and the king hit. She is blaming Billy and said that all nrl players should hang their heads in shame cos craig fields king hit and killed a man. I went onto facebook and onto "Ban rebecca wilson" page and bagged her out.
will she be as harsh on ex afl player steven milne the convicted rapist and put all afl players in the rapist catergory.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Has to 'sensationalize' her work now that she's not a media boss field accessory ::)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

nacho wrote:Just saw the CCTV footage on LeagueHQ which shows billy's punch and that was beautiful!

There is no plausible way to see that as 'diffusing' but billy is throwing bombs! I am glad someone has some mongrel in our team, but also probably not the best for PR

And with all due respect to him and his wife, I hope she thinks twice before blasting someone via social media. She had all the right intentions but the guy Billy punched seemed in far worse condition and could also have a family etc... those in glass houses...
What a stupid thing to say
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Spot on Stormy. The "blame Billy for 08" is ingrained in folklore though through the media and the anti-Billy brigade.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I shouldn't have... but I read Rebecca Wilson's "article" on Slater. I left it an hour before commenting or I'm sure what follows would have been far more heated...

Comparing Slater's act of self defence to the cowardly king hits recently publicised, such as the Loveridge/Kelly assault, is beyond offensive. Billy should seriously consider legal action against this f*cking muppet. She actually calls Slater's punch a "king hit".

It seems the definition of "king hit" is lost on this dumbass.

The guy who hits Slater in the back of the head? Victim (apparently). Slater returning one? King hit. FMD.

She's always the first to fire off a condescending, holier-than-thou, opinion piece about how player X is the worst human being on earth... How many drink driving convictions/driving without a licence convictions does this alcoholic skank have?

Talk about REALLY endangering lives... Pfft, hypocrite.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lets hope the injury he sustained in the Mickey Mouse Cup isn't too serious.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:Has to 'sensationalize' her work now that she's not a media boss field accessory ::)
So the filthy mutt has just started doing this? News to me i thought her "career" was doing this since atleast 09
Ice wrote:Lets hope the injury he sustained in the Mickey Mouse Cup isn't too serious.
I didn't realise that State Of Origin was on at this time of year.......or was it the Indigenous all stars vs NRL all stars?
yourhero wrote:I shouldn't have... but I read Rebecca Wilson's "article" on Slater. I left it an hour before commenting or I'm sure what follows would have been far more heated...

Comparing Slater's act of self defence to the cowardly king hits recently publicised, such as the Loveridge/Kelly assault, is beyond offensive. Billy should seriously consider legal action against this f*cking muppet. She actually calls Slater's punch a "king hit".

It seems the definition of "king hit" is lost on this dumbass.

The guy who hits Slater in the back of the head? Victim (apparently). Slater returning one? King hit. FMD.

She's always the first to fire off a condescending, holier-than-thou, opinion piece about how player X is the worst human being on earth... How many drink driving convictions/driving without a licence convictions does this alcoholic skank have?

Talk about REALLY endangering lives... Pfft, hypocrite.
Its not often i agree with you,but i totally agree with you

She is a infected pimple on the ass of "journalism" who needs to be lanced straight through the skull

I don't often wish bad things to happen to people,but when i do its that bitch

It wasn't a king hit but it was a bit of a sucker punch,came from nowhere after a "slap",but as i said the prick deserved it

Plus the cheek isn't exactly the back of the head,but lol purple glasses needs a new perscription
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You know she's talking crap when Storm and Sea Eagles fans agree about her!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote:You know she's talking crap when Storm and Sea Eagles fans agree about her!
Yep, obviously Slater is a despised name on the Silvertails forum but even a third of them agree that Slater was within his rights to return fire after being struck in the side/back of the head.

The other two thirds would want Slater decapitated even if he saved a box full of puppies from a burning shelter.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

yourhero wrote:
Mattpoet wrote:You know she's talking crap when Storm and Sea Eagles fans agree about her!
Yep, obviously Slater is a despised name on the Silvertails forum but even a third of them agree that Slater was within his rights to return fire after being struck in the side/back of the head.

The other two thirds would want Slater decapitated even if he saved a box full of puppies from a burning shelter.
To be fair they were American Pitbulls x Great danes and vicious as James Graham