George Rose Signs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

He isn't likely to lose girth but Cuthbo did once Bennett coached him so maybe Rose can too

I know Singe is tough and Rose despises pre seasons, fat or thin I wish him the best, great servant to us over the years but like I mentioned before we simply have too many kids too close to grade to keep him
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If he's Storm fit I'd back him to do a better job then Glasby or Garbutt.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Unless he puts in during the off-season and at training he will not play. I'm sure this was discussed and agreed upon before anything was signed.
I reckon Georgie's ready to unleash a new George Rose
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Rose despises pre seasons
Then he's coming to the WRONG place :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cherry_Poppins wrote:I feared this
I wish him the best in the remainder of his career,so glad he got a good place to head to,will look similar to Barney the dinosaur and make an impact
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storming wrote:
Cherry_Poppins wrote:I feared this
I wish him the best in the remainder of his career,so glad he got a good place to head to,will look similar to Barney the dinosaur and make an impact
George,get that lima lima lima duck jersey off you still have 2 games at Manly to win
stormdolls
Squall
Squall

For me personally (then again i'm no coach) the signing of rose or as I call him "FAT BASTARD" from the MIKE MYERS movie is carrying too much fat to be effective,maybe the boss can slim him down,he has a knack of doing these things
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

George Rose is on fire for manly!
Storm99
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Well is anyone else watching this manly and rabbitohs game..
Rose has done a couple barnstorming runs and nearly scored off one of them, I think he will add some good impact off the bench
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

How can anyone be upset in the slightest at George signing from us? He is EXACTLY what we required. A forward that can regularly bend the defensive line backwards. And he comes from a winning culture which is an added bonus.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LOL.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I didn't get to see all of the game last night but how good was George! He might look like a tub but he only knew one direction to take the ball and boy did he bend the line (repeatedly). He might not be capable of playing long stints but he will provide impact. Should be fun to watch and hopefully or young guys will pick up on it too