Finals Week 2

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Plus they get both Holden Cup matches as curtain raisers.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Scooter wrote:Ticket prices for our game considerably more expensive than the Manly v Sharks game seems very unfair.
Especially when we'll only get 1 game, with no NYC match here.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

If I didn't love rugby league and Storm there is no way I'd support the NRL.
Fairdinkum, this David Smith clown in charge of the ARLC is an absolute goose who needs to be sacked before 2014 starts.
So many shit decisions, and lack of making a decision. Daniel Anderson as refs boss has been a massive disaster, and Smiths lack of intervention has been equally as bad.
The handling of the Cronulla ASADA and salary cap affairs has been woeful.
Many other occasions
And now this ticketing fiasco. What a joke to charge different prices at different venues, especially considering they should be encouraging people to travel from Newcastle and newbies to check out finals footy in Melbourne.
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

Ticket prices suck, going to lose some attendance, not everyone can afford this crap!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I sent an email to the NRL, I don't expect a response, but, I'm angry that we get slugged nearly 50% more.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Geez, just saw the prices. Looks like category 3 is my only option.
I was going to take my wife and daughter and we were planning on category 1 on the sideline, but it's too much and I will be going alone.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm outraged!!!!!
richard2007
Squall
Squall

If you think these prices are high don't look at GF prices i got mine and there almost double the price of last year
just putting tickets out reach of the real fans shame on the NRL shame
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I've noticed on Twitter that GA memberships (Storm Spirit etc.) will be subject to ticketed seating this week. You can request your seats at Ticketek in person. Had to do it in 2011.
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Just got my "Own seat" tickets - Well a receipt anyway. They cannot print the tickets today ?? so I have to go back tomorrow to pick them up ????. Whats with that

I was there at 10:00 as usual BUT for the first time ever there was NO QUEUE whatsoever. Looks like there won't be much of a crowd on Saturday.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Freeze wrote:Just got my "Own seat" tickets - Well a receipt anyway. They cannot print the tickets today ?? so I have to go back tomorrow to pick them up ????. Whats with that

I was there at 10:00 as usual BUT for the first time ever there was NO QUEUE whatsoever. Looks like there won't be much of a crowd on Saturday.

Got my own Member seat using the Ticketek website.

I read that my ticket will be emailed to me on Wednesday....so the advice given to you Freeze sounds about right.

No idea about crowd numbers...but as this will be the only Final in Melbourne, I'd be shocked if we didn't get a reasonable crowd
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Where was the own seat option guys? I'm on here now and after putting in my AAN number it just seems to be going through the usual ordering process and giving me options for the best available and not my own seat.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ice....when you go onto the Ticketek site...there was an option to purchase your own Member seat.

It was an NRL finals Icon (a rectangular box) to click...

Hope this helps...definitely there.

Check it thoroughly before buying other tickets elsewhere.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cheers for that SS, the only options they gave me as seating types we 'Melbourne Storm supporters' and 'Melbourne Storm $20 seats' whatever they are. The only thing i can think of is I'm doing it on an ipad but I'd still have thought it wouldve came up.

Anyway i rang the club and they said they've had several calls from people with the same issue so they advised me to do it over the phone which i did so all is sweet.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I hadn't looked at the Sydney ticket prices, but I don't understand why the seating map for AAMI is so different.

I have GA membership,and sit in the same corner every game, yet this week those GA tickets have been classified as Cat 2 tickets. Surely the normal GA areas are Cat 3 you'd think.