Reserved finals seating

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

FINALLY Storm members will be able to purchase the same seats we sit in during the year and not before bloody time! We love the seats we sit in and there's nothing worse than having to sit somewhere else during the finals in seats that are more often than not worse. Happy days :-D
Run Sika Run
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Way to late ::)

The club has lost a lot of members over the years for this reason.

There was a group of us (x4) adults that had seats on the wing and all didn`t rejoin last season after the Warrior nightmare of a couple of years ago.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just remember guys this has always been an NRL issue. The Storm have basically nothing to do with finals ticketing and can push and advocate for whatever they like, but the NRL make the decision.
At least this year they did
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I certainly wasn't putting it on the Storm SS. I'm not sure the club would've lost a 'lot' of members Sika, most people know they have nothing to do with finals ticketing and it's not their fault. I personally could never stop being a member for something the club has absolutely no control over, sure it punishes them (for no reason) but it'd punish me a hell of a lot more i think, but each to their own.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ice wrote:I certainly wasn't putting it on the Storm SS. I'm not sure the club would've lost a 'lot' of members Sika, most people know they have nothing to do with finals ticketing and it's not their fault. I personally could never stop being a member for something the club has absolutely no control over, sure it punishes them (for no reason) but it'd punish me a hell of a lot more i think, but each to their own.
That's what I would have thought. I just used guys as it was in response to 2 posts
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Run Sika Run wrote:Way to late ::)

There was a group of us (x4) adults that had seats on the wing and all didn`t rejoin last season after the Warrior nightmare of a couple of years ago.
I think you should come back as Storm Members Sika...life is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to short to worry about this sort of shit.

Not being a smartass...just want you back as part of the Storm family...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Run Sika Run wrote:Way to late ::)

There's no point penalising the club for something that is essentially an NRL issue. And it's been fixed. Come back and join the Storm family.
Run Sika Run
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

The four of us will most likely rejoin next season.We all still go to the odd game from time to time,so the love hasn`t gone.

Purple for life :lol:
Rina
Squall
Squall

speaking of reserved seating - ANZAC day game next year is fully ticketed, so if you're a GA member it means squat that week. Bit bitter about that.