Rd 23: Knights V Storm - Hunter Stadium Sun 18th August

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hope Kenny can get a bit more game time this week. He looked really solid while out there against Souths.

Would assume Blair will play Sunday too IMO.
MauriceFan
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Why do you 'assume' bobby will play? He might not be 100% yet... I hope he does, though. It would be criminal if he has been left out, because he is dropped and not because he's still injured.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Going off what Bellamy said before last weeks game he was fairly close to playing. I'm sure an extra weeks rest has helped him out immensely. No way would he be dropped.

Welcome to the board btw :)
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep. I would expect Blair back in, O'Neill to the wing and Mahe to drop out.
MauriceFan
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Cheers for the welcome.
How certain are we that Blair is back in? My fantasy side can't last another week without him haha.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'd say we cant be certain at all, though I also reckon he'll come back this week - it was mentioned that it wasn't serious at all (though I bet he would've been hurting for the best part of the last fortnight) and I think he's most definitely needed in the side - shame to see him go, especially after what finally seems like his year....he's obviously been waiting patiently for a regular opportunity, he finally gets one and has certainly made the most of it.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

To be completely honest I never even noticed Kenny played...so he must have been good
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

:lol: He wasn't involved a lot but I liked what he did. Has nice footwork for a forward and nice ball skills.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:To be completely honest I never even noticed Kenny played...so he must have been good
Sallymay here are Kenny's stats v Souths: 14 minutes, 5 runs, 38 metres gained, 1 tackle break, 9 tackles.

I remember he got absolutely smashed on his first hit up.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Maybe I should watch it again
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeah, pretty sure the commentators kept referring to K-Brom as "young bromwich" had a couple of good runs in their half and close to their try line if I recall correctly.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

A good excuse to watch the game again Sally.. I have enjoyed it for the third time around.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

KingHoweofIsrael wrote:Yeah, pretty sure the commentators kept referring to K-Brom as "young bromwich" had a couple of good runs in their half and close to their try line if I recall correctly.
Did the commentators even realise we were playing? they were to busy blowing their loads over rabble losing. The commentators were very disappointing on Friday night. They even said the rabble didn`t deserve that scoreline..WELL buddy THEY DID....
toffee
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Does anyone know if there are any pubs in Melbourne that will be showing this game live?