Rd 12 Storm v Sharks, Sun 9th June 6.30pm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

yourhero wrote:My favourite moment of the game... The Sharks are attacking in the Storm half, they move the ball to the far right and Justin O'Neill crunches a Sharks player in a beautiful tackle. They spread the ball to the left, and Sisa nails a Sharks player in an almost identical tackle. Loved it.

on quality back rowers too, pretty sure the first shot was on heighington and the next was on wade graham. a highlight that i hope the footy shows get a hold
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

storming wrote:
yourhero wrote:My favourite moment of the game... The Sharks are attacking in the Storm half, they move the ball to the far right and Justin O'Neill crunches a Sharks player in a beautiful tackle. They spread the ball to the left, and Sisa nails a Sharks player in an almost identical tackle. Loved it.

on quality back rowers too, pretty sure the first shot was on heighington and the next was on wade graham. a highlight that i hope the footy shows get a hold
I wouldn`t hold my breath if I were you Storming it is Melbourne Storm we are talking about,we don`t get shown on the highlight reel except if a good play is made against us.