R10 - Melbourne vs Manly Mon 20/05 7:00pm @ AAMI Park

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Do you guys think the sale has something to do with slump? Or is it just we get up for the big game much easier?

There has to be some feelings of uncertainty within the group about new management style.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

bushman wrote:Do you guys think the sale has something to do with slump? Or is it just we get up for the big game much easier?

There has to be some feelings of uncertainty within the group about new management style.
Fairdinkum. I reckon they've given more thought to how many Newton metres of force it'd take to pin back Tony Abbotts ears than the potential management style of the club's new owner.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Don't think the players give a rat's ass about anything outside their control TBH ?

And since I have one stuck out lughole - I'm estimating around 63 N*m :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Fellow Storm fans, I feel my Champion team will win this week.We have to give the team a break as every team we play really fire themselves up to play us.Our boys do us proud 98% of the time and if we have a bad game here and there it is not the worst thing to happen.(even though at the time it feels like it).We won 16 games in a row and we complain cos we lost 2 consecutive games.The boys take it harder than us supporters and they will do what they can to turn it around.

GO STORM.....
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Go Storm wrote:We'll smash 'em!! Cricket score coming up
GO STORM!!!!!!!
GO STORM!!!!!!!!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Illawarra V Sharks live @1pm today on FoxSports 1

Storm reps playing for Sharks:

Duffie
Finch
McClean
Auva'a
Vave
Weston

Looks like no Finch or Vave against Manly on Monday night
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And somehow Blair stays in the squad.

Ridiculous.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

this
Faider
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Finches looking really good, i don't understand why he hasn't been called up.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Faider wrote:Finches looking really good, i don't understand why he hasn't been called up.
He killed it in NSWCup today. Great running, kicking and passing game, and he tackles like a first grader too.

I hope he only played for Sharks today to overcome any discomfort from busted nose, which he showed no signs of.
He should definately play for us against the Roosters next week. Vave was great today too and should be back in the starting 17 against Roosters too.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I do not know why Vave, Western and even Jordan Mclean were playing NSW cup today. We need big guys to play Manly. The last two weeks with two small guys on the bench has not worked. Sometimes I wonder what Craig is thinking.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Go Storm wrote:Illawarra V Sharks live @1pm today on FoxSports 1

Storm reps playing for Sharks:
Finch
Vave

Looks like no Finch or Vave against Manly on Monday night
FFS Craig, stop being arrogant and drop Widdop. How Blair gets a run over Vave, someone we have sorely missed is beyond me.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

is there any chance of hinchcliffe playing?
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I hope this isn't the case, but from his constant faith in Widdop, it seems Bellyache is really starting to run out of ideas. If so, why did he bring back Finchy to the squad if he's going to have him playing in the NSW Cup. He's not a superstar, but he's certainly not NSW Cup quality either.

Come on Bellyache, cut the crap with your selections and take a stand on players with poor form (and it's not only the last two weeks Widdop hasn't been performing).
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

What infuriates me is that Widdop is not in poor form, that is his best form.
He is still just a work in progress. And now that he's signed with the Dragons next year he's not worth progressing with whilst we've got Finch itching for a game.