Billly Slater stat

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I know I am not as god as the usual posters at stats and trivia about Melbourne Storm but last night a Billy Slater stat ended :-[

Every game that Billy Slater has played for Storm in Melbourne and he has scored, Storm has not lost. We has drawn two, and won every other one, until last night.

Last night was the first time Storm has lost in Melbourne when Billy Slater scores a try. As big Slater fans, the family was not happy with this run coming to an end.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Billy is also sitting on 198 NRL line breaks after last night and his try puts him equal 9th all time with 146.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It was Fonua's first loss as a Storm player too, so the Jenga Storm tower had a massive topple.
Time to rebuild another streak starting from 1. Time to start f****** s*** up against the opposition.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Last year we broke our losing streak against Penrith. Hopefully this 1-game streak ends against them again next week.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I am a massive Billy Slater fan as well and I am known amongst my group that whenever Billy scores a try, I call the game a Storm win! I did that on Saturday night - when Billy scored, I declared "Well we will win now".

I was very aware of this stat and my family discussed it at the end of the game commenting on how that long run of wins had finally been broken.

Julie