Flake anyone

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

LESStar58 wrote:This explains why clubs in that other code haven't had a case to answer;

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 6593596042
I take it you didn't notice who wrote the article.

Who would believe anything DUI Beccy writes?
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:This explains why clubs in that other code haven't had a case to answer;

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 6593596042
I take it you didn't notice who wrote the article.

Who would believe anything DUI Beccy writes?
I wouldn't put anything past Demitriou. He has the Victorian Police in his pocket. Who knows what favors he's called in to protect his scummy game.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What I have heard is that Sharks players may be made ineligible for internationals in some sort of deal to mollify WADA but also meet broadcast agreements. I don't know if they would also be forced to play for no points. This is only a rumour but it sounds vaguely plausible to me.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mattpoet wrote:What I have heard is that Sharks players may be made ineligible for internationals in some sort of deal to mollify WADA but also meet broadcast agreements. I don't know if they would also be forced to play for no points. This is only a rumour but it sounds vaguely plausible to me.
If the players are guilty then they shouldn't be allowed to play any games for the season (or whatever timeframe has been prescribed), this includes club and rep games.
The Cronulla Sharks should still be allowed to field a team and play for points.
Any staff and/or board members, etc with knowledge should be heavily fined/jailed/lifetime bans depending on their involvement.

And they need to up their investigation regarding the other 5 clubs named, AFL, other codes. To just go after the Sharks in pursuit of a scalp and leave all others unscathed is more wrong than the drug taking itself.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

what i think it meant was that the other players at the sharks might have to be ineligible for the kangaroos too in order to compete at the world cup