You can check out...but you can never leave....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As we all know, former Melbourne Storm players seem to have such a massive affinity with the Club after leaving.

They often talk in "we's" even when playing for another team. It's not just 1 or 2....it seems to be most...if not all.

I am not having a shot at the role of these players with their current team (..I'm sure that the players in quesion are committed to their current team's success).....it just seems that the emotional and cultural link with Melbourne Storm is one that can't be broken easily (or at all).

Some are probably more limited in their ability to talk about Melbounre Storm due to their current situation, but over the next few years as guys like Matt King, Jeff Lima, Brett White retire...watch the platitudes for Storm and Craig Bellmay flow even more !!

Brett White is all CLASS...and I was so sad to see him have to move on. Here is quote for Whitey Almighty...

"Look we've never changed our thoughts about what happened in the past," 2007 grand final prop Brett White told The Daily Telegraph last night. "We've always believed we won those titles. But Sunday's win really proved what Craig Bellamy, what his culture, is all about. It showed everyone he really is a premiership coach.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 6486902934

Melbourne Storm is the Hotel California of the NRL.......You can check out...but you can NEVER leave
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time