Special priced accommodation for Storm Fans

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

If you're still looking for accommodation near the stadium, The Clarion Hotel Parramatta has rooms for $215 (Saturday) and $195 (Sunday).

Visit their website http://www.clarionhotelparramatta.com.au, click Book Now and enter FAN12 into the promotional code.

Note: There is no relationship with The Bai Stand or anyone associated with the Bai Stand and Clarion Hotel (ie no kickbacks or favouritism! :) )
kevint
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Based on google maps not too far from venue

Cheers mate
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

While i know it's of absolutely no use now but this year i booked our rooms on Booking.com about 6 months ago just in case we made it to the big dance. We didn't have to pay a cent until we check in and had we not made it to the GF i had until this Thursday to cancel where again it wouldn't cost me a cent to do so.

It's not for every hotel room where you have the free cancellation, but there's plenty that do at different price points for whatever your budget is. Not to mention you have a much bigger variety booking months in advance and will get it much cheaper. Obviously our only concern is this week and beyond that doesn't matter right now but it's just something worth thinking about next year. Just in case we get there again ;)
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

It is great to hear all these ideas from fellow Storm supporters.We do look after our own,
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wish I knew this before we booked in at Park Royal in Paramatta. This hotel looks a bit seedy in my opinion though lol
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

The hotel contacted me in August for interest, however they had to wait for approval from the GM which appears to have only happened today.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

We're staying in a crappy formula one hotel 5.6k from the ground (will walk back if need be) $99 is a bargain.
As it's only for the one night I don't mind but ideally would like to stay at the Novotel or Pullman ;)
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tigger wrote:We're staying in a crappy formula one hotel 5.6k from the ground (will walk back if need be) $99 is a bargain.
As it's only for the one night I don't mind but ideally would like to stay at the Novotel or Pullman ;)
My parents who live no more than 10 minutes from the stadium have booked a room at one of those hotels outside the stadium.

There will be plenty of spare beds at their house but you might not like the way it looks at the moment.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

ah but the decorators can move in and change the decor! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM!! lol