Hinchy will go down as a dead set Storm legend...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You've got to love Ryan's commitment to Melbourne Storm...

"But much to the surprise of everyone, Hinchcliffe opted to stay put for less money and the 27-year-old has no regrets as he prepares for his second grand final appearance for the club, having been a member of the team that reached the 2009 decider.

"I had a bit of a decision to make and it was a tough decision at the time, but as soon as I made it I was happy and content with it," Hinchcliffe said.

"It was very good offer that was made to me but I am happy with the deal I got to stay.

"For me it was about what was going to make me happy. I was very settled in Melbourne. I've bought a house here. I got married last year.

"I play for a great coach and have some great friends here. I believe footy should be fun and I didn't want to lose that."
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Seems like just yesterday when I heard we signed some back up hooker from Canberra. I was thinking who :P.
But Hinchy is all class. Should of made the NSW origin team this year. Very much love the fact he is in our side.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Must be something in the name Ryan - both he and Hoffy both bleed purple
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was one of my favourites within his first few games with that smart dummy half running he brought to our side. Love the way Bellyache uses him off the bench to scoot around the tired forwards, he's really good at it and an absolute animal in defence. Congratulations to him on 100 Storm games too.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Same. Hinchy is a fantastic bench option. Plays with his all everytime he pulls on a jersey.