2012 NRL Grand Final: Melbourne Storm v Canterbury Bulldogs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

blazza18 wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:
stormy wrote:Bulldog fans are saying Billy should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute if nibbler is found not guilty and he should publicly apololgise to nibbler. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you think that's funny....go and check this out

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showt ... ost8714813

Poor Parramatta fans! :lol:

Wow. Lots of butthurt over there.
12 weeks plus another 5 for biting a news employee
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

GUILTY
Length of suspension to be decided after panel compares with 'similar cases' ???
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

nibbler found GUILTY..filthy dog..
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Confiscate his Vasoline.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

The only similar case I can think of is Mike Tyson. Previous NRL bites on the arms in headlock tackles pale in comparison, and they've copped upto 8 weeks.
Interestingly my wife, a bulldogs supporter, has firmly stated since Sunday night that he should be given a lifetime ban from the NRL.
Personally I'd say 20+ weeks would send the message the NRL need to send that this behaviour is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Read lots of posts / opinions from Bulldog fans who can't understand WHY the club went for a Not Guilty option ?
They all know he's guilty & needs a relatively LARGE example.
Only the Dogs 'mad rabble minority' are claiming "It's an NRL stitch up" ::)

Suspension - 12 matches
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

My wife's a bulldogs supporter. She reckons he should be banned for life from NRL. Bit harsh IMO, but this is a woman & mother's perspective.

12 weeks - 4 (tests/trials) = 8 weeks. PATHETIC!!!!

Didn't Billy get around 5-8 weeks when he lashed out with a leg (not even a kick) in a tackle a few years ago? And that was his first ever appearance and he pled guilty.

I wonder what Graham's penalty would've been if he'd pled guilty? Slap on the wrist?
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Graham get 12 games
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Should have been double
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol 12 weeks. Would of gotten 9 if he pleaded guilty. So much for changing the culture there Greenberg.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Woohoo nibbler gets 12.At least the jokediciary grew some and took into account trials and rep games.Can he still play in rep games?
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

No he can't play in the reps
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I bet he wishes he smacked Billy in the head now. Proaably would've got away with nothing. A dog act gets what's deserved. 12 weeks should be premiership matches, not tests and trials which don't impact on his club. I still reckon he should be sent on a convict ship back to Blighty.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea that's the lame thing. Rep games and trials are included. He'll be back round 9.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

only trials are included, because the suspension is longer than the amount of rep games they dont count. so he misses 3 trials and 9 rounds. rd 10 he will be back. i think its about right