2012 NRL Grand Final: Melbourne Storm v Canterbury Bulldogs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

And chomper Graham is set to plead Not Guilty
I almost choked reading this crap.................
On Tuesday Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg admitted the footage of Graham's alleged attack on Slater was "damning".

"It's difficult obviously because the pictures are quite damning," Greenberg told Triple M radio.

"... James has been absolutely outstanding for us in 2012.

"I would put him in such a high class of of footballer, he's a wonderful guy, he's done a huge amount of work for us in the community and he's just a good quality human being."
Ah Yes - The pictures - I guess he took the mouthguard out to give Billy a kiss :lol:

He was a thug & a turd at St Helens & now we are to believe he's a little angel ::)
We all saw & heard the Mad Monday titbits Greenberg,(Now that may be an expensive party)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nexttime wrote:Hey Sally was that you I saw at the Civic reception today?
Proberly nexttime...I was there b4 I went to work
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Um noo I had a storm bucket hat on
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

did anyone notice that when Billy scored the try in the GF Billy had his neck stretched by stagg.why wasn`t that a penalty?
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Definitely did. All a part of the Bulldogs "rough Slater up" tactics.

They were filth.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep saw it was well. I always had respect for Stagg as a player before Sunday night but after he dragged Bill away with a choke hold at the start of the big stink and then after the try incident i don't think much of him at all.

As an aside, i'd like to send a big fark you to ME bank, Skins and any other company who couldn't dump us quick enough after the cap scandal. I'm sure they'd have been overjoyed watching the boys lift the trophy with their companies name/logo nowhere to be seen :lol:
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I feel that Slater changed after origin 2. After playing through that game with a bung knee and the whole nsw team giving it to him as much as they could. Slater just become a better player from it. He isn't letting that crap get to him like he used to. Stepped up big time after that biting incident. Teams need new tactics I think.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Slater shrugged off "the kid" part of his game a couple of years ago. It's just that NSW and the NRL media continue to underrate his game and anything to do with Melbourne.
He definately stepped his game up a notch after the bite, as did the whole team. Not that we were lagging beforehand.
I think it's a Des Hasler trademark to play like a pack of grubs, just like the Manly side he created. He's on a winner with the Bulldogs in that department, but that's all they'll be winning.

Billy is, and was in 2012, the fullback of the year. It was a joke that Barba got that award simply because Bill missed a handfull of games.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bulldog fans are saying Billy should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute if nibbler is found not guilty and he should publicly apololgise to nibbler. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:did anyone notice that when Billy scored the try in the GF Billy had his neck stretched by stagg.why wasn`t that a penalty?
He also raked him across the face and stuck his fingers in his mouth. Scum. Would expect nothing less of the Bulldogs. Poor Todd has done so well to rebuild them.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:Bulldog fans are saying Billy should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute if nibbler is found not guilty and he should publicly apololgise to nibbler. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you think that's funny....go and check this out

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showt ... ost8714813

Poor Parramatta fans! :lol:
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

:-D Storm are the Premiers 2012, don't give a dam what they say in Sydney media the Trophy is where it belongs, so suck it up NSW
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LESStar58 wrote:
stormy wrote:Bulldog fans are saying Billy should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute if nibbler is found not guilty and he should publicly apololgise to nibbler. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you think that's funny....go and check this out

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showt ... ost8714813

Poor Parramatta fans! :lol:

Wow. Lots of butthurt over there.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

They deserve to be in a world of hurt. It is cos they are in denial and they blame everyone else for their team losing.Fact is they barrack for a mediocre team.headbutt hayne only puts in when he feels like.crack hindmarsh is well past his time.worms fans wanted a premiership for crack cos he has played a long time for them,well guess what worm fans..TEAMS HAVE TO EARN THE PREMIERSHIP.