2012 NRL Grand Final: Melbourne Storm v Canterbury Bulldogs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Call me brave, stupid, a bad mudda f****r or maybe it was the fact I won the drinking comp at the ground yesterday but I was giving it to the Doggies fans on the way home.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Would love Stormland to be incorporated onto the banner or maybe some signs in the crowd ;)
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Michael :P wrote:Call me brave, stupid, a bad mudda f****r or maybe it was the fact I won the drinking comp at the ground yesterday but I was giving it to the Doggies fans on the way home.

All of the above i reckon :lol: Though i've gotta say the more hostile the environment the more i love it and there'll be no more hostile environment than next week.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just watched the Sunday Footy show and Sterlo mention the Sika tackle and again, saying "we are told that this tackle is being looked at." The panel said he would be fine. But they showed the tackle again and again.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just read in the SMH the review committee met this morning and Sika has been put on report, but has no case to answer and is free to play.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:lol: Sterlo & the 'tail chasing the dog crew' at 9 must be gutted :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

To all those fortunate enough to be there next Sunday:

Please continue where we left off on Friday night with that "Mellllbournnnne, Mellllbournnnnne........" chant we had going. And perhaps at times mix it up with a bit of "Stoormmmmlaaaand......" :twisted:
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

glennb wrote:Just watched the Sunday Footy show and Sterlo mention the Sika tackle and again, saying "we are told that this tackle is being looked at." The panel said he would be fine. But they showed the tackle again and again.
It just shows that those Sydney biased pricks are quaking in their boots. Just imagine the sleep they're going to lose this week knowing the trophy is coming south again!
jstephens
Squall
Squall

Go Storm wrote:To all those fortunate enough to be there next Sunday:

Please continue where we left off on Friday night with that "Mellllbournnnne, Mellllbournnnnne........" chant we had going. And perhaps at times mix it up with a bit of "Stoormmmmlaaaand......" :twisted:
If I get tickets *fingers crossed* I'll make sure I do! Last year in the prelim I heard one of my favourite chants I haven't heard very often since, however I heard it on Friday night for a bit (being on the other side of the ThunderSquad it's a bit harder to hear). It's similar to Roosters 'Easts' chant but obviously, 'Storm'. I think a few of you will know what I'm talking about because I can't really type it but anyway it goes "dun, dun, dun-dun-dun-dun, STORM". We should get this going some more on Sunday because it's fantastic and sends chills down my spine, also won't sound like a 'bulldogs' chant in any way.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

jstephens wrote:
If I get tickets *fingers crossed*
Mate, if you're either at an outlet, online or on the phone at 10am tomorrow there's very little chance you won't get tickets. I reckon we'll sell our allocation but there's no way it'll happen in the first hour or so.
jstephens
Squall
Squall

Ice wrote:
jstephens wrote:
If I get tickets *fingers crossed*
Mate, if you're either at an outlet, online or on the phone at 10am tomorrow there's very little chance you won't get tickets. I reckon we'll sell our allocation but there's no way it'll happen in the first hour or so.
Thanks Ice that eases my nerves a bit :-D
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

If our forwards can continue the dominance they've had over our last two oppositions then there is no way we will leave Sydney without the silverware. The only area of their game where they are superior to us is up front. If Bromwich, Norrie, Fa'aoso and Lowe can continue their last season form and be competitive against a very strong Bulldogs forward rotation which is possibly even the best in the competition then we shouldn't lose to this mob.
Last edited by Inglis#3 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jstephens
Squall
Squall

Graham, Tolman and Kasiano are three great props, however they lack other power off the bench, an area we have been excellent in the past few weeks. Hoffman will run circles around Pritchard!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

roberttuz wrote:
stormy wrote:rob I was giving you B.O.D that you didn`t just come on here to stir crap but I have to agree with the other BAI STANDERS who think you are a tosser.You NEVER say anything POSITIVE about my CHAMPION TEAM even when we wiped the Xmas Elves and moanly off the park you flap your trap and spew out crap.Tell us who you really support.
I am a paid up Storm member, but I am being realistic.

Last time a Hasler team played us in a Grand Final they put 40 on us.

Just don't know how we can possibly beat the Dogs
There has been 18 games played between STORM from STORMLAND and des haslers moanley/dogs team..it is only 2 games in favor of hasler( usually played during origin time when he doesn`t lose players)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

glennb wrote:Just read in the SMH the review committee met this morning and Sika has been put on report, but has no case to answer and is free to play.
Link provided:

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news ... 26em1.html