Share your grand final plans

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tigger wrote:Car hire $130 from Sat to Tues morning, drive up Sat night with naps included & back from Mon arvo same thing, overnight stay in cheap hotel about 5k from the ground $99. Petrol shouldn't cost too much(ish) so all in all for four people it's a damn bargain :-D
We're going!!! ;D

Tigger where did you hire car from at that price, thinking of driving up and flying back.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Found this at Ticketek
And 'The Kennel' has it's own listing in the $65 section :?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
jstephens
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote:Found this at Ticketek
I've read over somewhere on facebook (not by Storm) that Storm's area is most likely 140-147, meaning it's Category 4.
Not certain tho
jstephens
Squall
Squall

jstephens wrote:
Bourbon Rat wrote:Found this at Ticketek
I've read over somewhere on facebook (not by Storm) that Storm's area is most likely 140-147, meaning it's Category 4.
Not certain tho
Just announced via twitter that NRL is yet to say, but will soon.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The Kennel arranged 'selected bays' for the pre lim ? so the dogs allocation may be around that area ? Which would make your facebook info correct.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
jstephens
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote:The Kennel arranged 'selected bays' for the pre lim ? so the dogs allocation may be around that area ? Which would make your facebook info correct.
Yep, just read in a forum that they have 115-121 or there abouts. Meaning storm most likely has 140-146.
KingFD
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Heading up on Saturday moning and flying back on Monday morning. Cannot wait.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Between lack of funds, my son turning two on the Monday (birthday lunch on the Sunday for out of town relatives) and other commitments I'll be watching the game from the comfort of my loungeroom with a couple of bourbons for company.

Fingers crossed my son will be exhausted and having a snooze so I get to see the whole game uninterupted, although my cheering (hopefully no cursing) won't wake him up. :lol:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

BIG JIM wrote:
Tigger wrote:Car hire $130 from Sat to Tues morning, drive up Sat night with naps included & back from Mon arvo same thing, overnight stay in cheap hotel about 5k from the ground $99. Petrol shouldn't cost too much(ish) so all in all for four people it's a damn bargain :-D
We're going!!! ;D

Tigger where did you hire car from at that price, thinking of driving up and flying back.
BJ, I went with Budget as they were the cheapest. :)
Brian
Squall
Squall

Tigger wrote:
BIG JIM wrote:
We're going!!! ;D

Tigger Will there be Storm Stickers over all the road signs on the way back to Vic for those of us who will have forgotten the way home ? As in the past ;)
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Back in 07and 08 when we drove up for the grand finals every servo we stopped at was packed with Storm fans , also every 2nd car had storm flags or stickers on them . It will be great to see it again. :-D
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Brian wrote:Tigger Will there be Storm Stickers over all the road signs on the way back to Vic for those of us who will have forgotten the way home ? As in the past ;)
Hahahaha, I've been hunting around the house trying to find some old stickers Brian ;)

Also guys, just saw on Twitter that both the Kennel & Thundersquad bays have been allocated and are ready for tomorrow. So they'd be the official supporters bays. :-D
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote:
BIG JIM wrote:
We're going!!! ;D

Its Budget love
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Tickets purchased Section 142 :)

Travelling up Friday - staying in Parramatta.

Tickets purchased for after party.

All systems go!
jstephens
Squall
Squall

Tickets purchased section 143 (Thunder Squad)! :-D
Going up to Newcastle (family reasons) thursday arvo, catching train to Sydney sunday morning. Not sure yet whether going to afterparty or not.
Staying in Sydney for a few days then flying home Thursday night.

Can't wait!