We're going to the Grand Final!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
roberttuz

Do you really think Waqa will come in for Fonua? I thought Mahe was strong despite the Lyon try
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Another shit article.
Nothing at all to do with Waqa. Just another opportunity to bring up the salary cap scandal again. And without letting facts get in the way of a good story either. Maybe someone should tell this bozo we lost Dallas Johnson well before 2011, and we lost Hoffman too for a season as a result of cap.
storm77
Squall
Squall

There is no f****** redemption.
Only the Sydney media is doing enough crack cocaine not to except the reality that we are going for our third premiership in the last six years and five grand finals.

As for the team we will select.

1.BS=He is back to his best people.
2.SW=If he is healthy he deserves his spot. Though MF is going to be a great player for the next ten years.
3.DN=Mid season there were questions but he has been really good the last two games.
4.WC=I am one of those who said he would be one of the most important signing's of the of season in the game that no one would talk about.
5.JON=One of our great young guns.
6.GW=How much has he developed.
7.CC=The great conductor.
13.TL=Let him play boys, let him play.
12.RH=The worlds greatest HOFF.
11.KP=Has looked fantastic in the finals as a starter
10.BN=Two great performances and playing his best football of the year when it matters most.
9.CS=DUH!
8.JB=Looking like the player we are hoping he turns into.
Bench
RH=The great reliable.
SM=Looked like himself for the first time in a long time against manly.
JL=Has earned the right.
RF=He has been a force so far.
roberttuz

Looks like the Bulldogs in the final. Last team I wanted to play
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

the dogs are like 09 parra, no set plays just catch n pass and hope the defensive line isn't up to the task. quick play the ball and the big guys get tired. BRING IT
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

roberttuz wrote:Looks like the Bulldogs in the final. Last team I wanted to play
you got your wish Rob..dogs are the last team we are playing this season.