We're going to the Grand Final!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Congrats Your Hero.

Just wondering if the NRL will provide 30 free buses for us like they did for Moanly last week.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

The club should pay to send every one of us in that crowd tonight to Sydney. That was just awesome!!!
25,500 screaming Storm fans and about 75 very quiet Manly supporters.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I am so proud of the lads regardless of what happens next week but for the first time in a long time (and first time in the finals series) I am confident we can win it. Easily our best 2nd half since the Roosters game.

Telling moment of the night was the flop penalty on Chambers for getting B. Stewart. Might have been penalised but they got under his skin and it was all over from there. Manly gave us so many chances and we took them and they paid off.

I don't expect I'll sleep a wink this week!
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

yourhero wrote:What a great feeling!!!!

Stormy, I'm in Adelaide also and think the neighbors must have been moments away from calling the cops...

How good was that!? Chambers, Cronk, Slater were so strong. Everyone else were close on their heels. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for the GF!

Tops off an all-round awesome week for me, the Mrs gave birth to our first child, a boy named Cooper :)
Congratulations on the birth buddy!

Let's just hope Storm makes it 1000x better come next Sunday night!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Great news Yourhero.. Congrats to you and you're wife and great name choice :-)
staticash
Squall
Squall

Congrats yourhero! Must be a trend to name kids after stormy players this year. I named my son slater who was born this yr also, we just need a Cameron now and we can recreate the big 3!
S.W.A.S
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

hero, did you take the punt on cooper first try as well?
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Congrats to you Your Hero.I bet Cooper looks great in purple.My great neighbours are used to me now(I have already converted a few and one is a cop)
I don`t think the refs were much of an issue last night,they didn`t change the momentum of the game it was just the fact that moanly saved their worst game of the year for the prelim.They looked tired( a bit like us last year).
STORM WERE JUST AWESOME..THEY WERE FOCUSED and NOBODY WAS GOING TO BEAT THEM.
:swav:
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Woody wrote:Great news Yourhero.. Congrats to you and you're wife and great name choice :-)
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

So glad i had faith early and got my tickets to the big game !
What a week it will be ! :) :-D :-D
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Go Storm wrote:The club should pay to send every one of us in that crowd tonight to Sydney. That was just awesome!!!
25,500 screaming Storm fans and about 75 very quiet Manly supporters.

That was easily the best crowd noise/intensity/passion/unity that I have ever felt at an NRL or AFL game.

I thought the noise and passion at our post scandal game against the Worriers at Ethiad in 2010 was good....but last night was sensational.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
bruce
Squall
Squall

Doesn't today's weather in Melbourne just top off an amazing night yesterday!

Go Storm!!!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thanks guys :)

I'm so glad we have Chambers back. He has been consistently dominant all year. Hold onto him Storm!!!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
richard2007
Squall
Squall

I will flying to Syd 9:30 am Sat Flying to the home of Sorm Mon 8:00 pm

on sat I will head of to Star caion to watch th Afl GF on the Big screen To top it of thay have $4 sconer for the finels.
any one in Syd on Sat go to casion and watch AFL GF and we all can have a drink and show we are here and we mean business and coiming to take home whats rightfully ours