Prelim Final Friday Sep 21: Melbourne v Manly

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Moving on.

I think that's our strongest team we have had all year. Hope Craig sticks with it.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

blazza18 wrote:Apologies mate. Was all said with a bit of humour.
Ok I'm sorry too then, I've been overreacting but it's cos so many people seem to be picking on Cherry simply because he's a Manly supporter.
Trolls are one thing & I'll delete some posts without warning but Cherry's mostly ok ;)

Just blame my old lady grumpiness :lol:
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Haha once you get past Cherry being a manly supporter he isn't to bad. Be good if he gave us some inside info though ;). Care to share cherry ?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:Just blame my old lady grumpiness :lol:
SO ........................ We can call you Maxine now :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Bourbon Rat wrote:
Tigger wrote:Just blame my old lady grumpiness :lol:
SO ........................ We can call you Maxine now :twisted:
Oh Ratty, do I really look that old?? Hang on - please don't answer that :oops:
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Looks like it might be a big crowd No GA seats Best cat 1 right up the back and cat 2 the same. Could be a big one they were saying last time we played it was 21000+ hope it’s bigger and purpler! GO STORM! Just like big Kev I’m excited.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote: so many people seem to be picking on Cherry simply because he's a Manly supporter.
Sounds perfectly reasonable.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Inglis#3 wrote:1. Billy Slater
2. Sisa Waqa
3. Dane Nielsen
4. Will Chambers
5. Justin O’Neill
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cameron Smith
10. Bryan Norrie
11. Sika Manu
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Ryan Hinchcliffe

Interchange
14. Todd Lowrie
15. Jason Ryles
16. Jaiman Lowe
17. Kevin Proctor
18. Rory Kostjasyn
19. Mahe Fonua
20. Richie Fa’aoso
only changes i would make to top 17 would be vave in for lowe (though lowe is still up to standard) and KP starting for sika (makes it a huge bench)

both talented teams across the field but i think our spine will give us the edge to win by 6
staticash
Squall
Squall

Lol and here is another crap article i just came across. http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league ... 264sg.html
S.W.A.S
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

channel 7 news just confirmed what Sallymay put in previously. Ryles has been ruled out with a hamstring issue.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

staticash wrote:Lol and here is another crap article i just came across. http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league ... 264sg.html
manly trying everything to get inside the storm heads and maybe put them off... the boys will laugh it off or use it as motivation...
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Woody wrote:channel 7 news just confirmed what Sallymay put in previously. Ryles has been ruled out with a hamstring issue.
Yep, out for the GF as well should we progress. A real shame for him and also for the team as he's been great for us this season.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

*lima lima lima duck* Krilich say that AFTER we win lol!

God thats annoying,dig up a fossil and have
him talk smack...im sure Tooves wont be impressed
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

How obvious is it that the Sydney media is trying to rock the boat with these "stories" over the past couple of weeks? It's not going to work. We're far too professional to fall for something like that.

Cherry_Poppins, will you be gracing us with your presence this Friday night?
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Woody wrote:channel 7 news just confirmed what Sallymay put in previously. Ryles has been ruled out with a hamstring issue.
Bellyache should have given Ryles a break during the year instead of playing him for every game between R2-R25. At his age (he will be 34 in January next year) and with dodgy hamstrings, I'm surprised he got through this far before something happened.

Nevertheless, he has been a terrific buy for the club (probably in the top 5 props we've had in the history of the Storm) and I hope this doesn't push him into retirement as he has signed on for next year.