Did anyone else notice....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the tightly packed circle of players on the field after the game just before Cam was interviewed.

It had all the hallmarks of a team that is focussed, commited and dedicated to winning the Premiership.

I haven't seen that done like that after a Qualifying win....it was powerful show of team unity and mateship.

That circle of players post game made me very PROUD (even more than usual and even more after watching a supreme victory) to be a Storm member.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nah I didn't see that on the telecast. I did notice how Cam spoke in the press conference though. Seems like they have learnt a lot from last season. They aren't expecting anything. Lifted when we needed to. I know I feel way more confident now than what I did a few weeks ago.

Also that last tackle we did on GI to force him back into the in goal. That shows exactly where this team in atm.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Yeah, I noticed that too. Cam was asked about it by the on ground interviewer.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

they did it in 07 when they won the semi and prelim and they have been doing it after the sharks game and the tigers game cam and coops just talk to the troops to let them what they did was great but it isnt over
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I didn`t notice Storm Spirit cos they didn`t show it on tv.
I have always been extremely proud of my team especially since April 2010
We were set to play from the very first set last night,I even enjoyed a glass of white during the game cos I was so supremely confident.
GO STORM....