Bellamy's delimma - what team?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Just enough to put him out of contention for the GF. That`d be about right. Just their style. How is it that this stuff is floating around on twitter when it hasn`t even been heard at the tribuneral yet? So much for an open-minded and unbiased hearing.
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Kevie has a pretty good record, so hopefully its on 1 week.

Personally I would play Sika off the bench anyway... bring him on after 25 mins when we look a bit tired. Also, we should use him to run at their the halfback or 5/8.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Siosaia Vave and Kevin Proctor will be free to play with an early guilty plea.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Excellent news. So apart from Will who's touch and go for the prelim we're pretty much have a full roster to choose from, not including Duffie of course. Great position to be in at the business end of the year.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I was so happy when I heard this.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It is really great news GO STORM
jstephens
Squall
Squall

At the moment my side would look like this, anything can happen between now and then tho

1. Billy Slater
2. Sisa Waqa
3. Will Chambers
4. Dane Nielsen
5. Justin O'Neil (however I think Bellyache will chose Quinn and O'Neil will go into centre, Nielsen will be left out)
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cam Smith
10. Jason Ryles
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Todd Lowrie

14. Ryan Hinchcliffe
15. Sika Manu
16. Brian Norrie
17. Jaiman Lowe
18. Siosae Vave
19. Richie Fao'oso
20. Rory Kostjasyn

Mahe deserves another run and will probably be 21st man but I just don't think Craig will chose him for the Prelim.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

will have point hanging over their heads wouldnt they
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

This is my team:

1. Slater
2. Fonua
3. O'neil
4. Chambers
5. Waqa
6. Widdop
7. Cronk

8. Bromwich
9. Smith
10. Ryles
11. Hoffman
12. Proctor
13. Hinchcliffe

14. F'aso
15. Manu
16. Norrie
17. Lowe
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He can get off with a guilty plea. If he fights it he misses 2 games.
roberttuz

Not sure why everyone is putting Will Chambers in their team. My understanding is that he is no show of playing in the Prelim. Has this changed?
jstephens
Squall
Squall

roberttuz wrote:Not sure why everyone is putting Will Chambers in their team. My understanding is that he is no show of playing in the Prelim. Has this changed?
Craig said during the post-match press conference that he is not quite sure if he will be available but they'll give him every chance. 2 weeks is a long time so we'll just have to wait and see.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hi Guys I was just thinking since RobertTuz always posts weird comments and post that i will run him out of business and start posting even more ridiculous posts My new screen name will be BobertFizz and I will also run theeagle out of business...my name will be thebeagle

BobertFizz: Ummmm not sure what you guys are talking about isn't chambers had a sex change so he can't play for our team anymore

Thebeagle: If it was a manly player he would just rip his hamstring out with his bare hands and keep playing

BobertFizz: I heard chambers injury has spread through the camp, Belly is also injured. He may not be able to coach the team for hte rest of the season, thoughts?

Thebeagle: I don't know who belly is..does he play for manly? No he is a coach is he? oh yeh never heard of him.

Robertfizz: Australian government is thinking of separating Melbourne from mainland Australia...looks like we won't have a team to support soon.

TheBeagle: i heard there are 15 other teams in the comp besides manly. couldn't name them tho.

Robertfizz: seems Melbourne have been singing players from outer space, they will all look to return home at seasons end..we won't have any players left, thoughts?

The Beagle: i heard the first man to land on the moon was from Manly.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

scriptyx wrote:Hi Guys I was just thinking since RobertTuz always posts weird comments and post that i will run him out of business and start posting even more ridiculous posts My new screen name will be BobertFizz and I will also run theeagle out of business...my name will be thebeagle

BobertFizz: Ummmm not sure what you guys are talking about isn't chambers had a sex change so he can't play for our team anymore

Thebeagle: If it was a manly player he would just rip his hamstring out with his bare hands and keep playing

BobertFizz: I heard chambers injury has spread through the camp, Belly is also injured. He may not be able to coach the team for hte rest of the season, thoughts?

Thebeagle: I don't know who belly is..does he play for manly? No he is a coach is he? oh yeh never heard of him.

Robertfizz: Australian government is thinking of separating Melbourne from mainland Australia...looks like we won't have a team to support soon.

TheBeagle: i heard there are 15 other teams in the comp besides manly. couldn't name them tho.

Robertfizz: seems Melbourne have been singing players from outer space, they will all look to return home at seasons end..we won't have any players left, thoughts?

The Beagle: i heard the first man to land on the moon was from Manly.
You must have 2 dicks

You cannot be this stupid pulling one dick

Whats with my character having an incorrect name?
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm with scryptix on this one, sick of Sea-Eagles scum trolling our Storm forum with their dribble, why are you knobs even here? we discuss storm only, head over to the silvertails forum trust me you'll fit in. We (Real Storm Fans) have been pretty patient as a whole I feel but enough is enough, time for bans! You guys hijack every storm related thread with your WoManly filth, just f*** off.