Bellamy's delimma - what team?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Cherry_Poppins wrote:
scriptyx wrote:Hi Guys I was just thinking since RobertTuz always posts weird comments and post that i will run him out of business and start posting even more ridiculous posts My new screen name will be BobertFizz and I will also run theeagle out of business...my name will be thebeagle

BobertFizz: Ummmm not sure what you guys are talking about isn't chambers had a sex change so he can't play for our team anymore

Thebeagle: If it was a manly player he would just rip his hamstring out with his bare hands and keep playing

BobertFizz: I heard chambers injury has spread through the camp, Belly is also injured. He may not be able to coach the team for hte rest of the season, thoughts?

Thebeagle: I don't know who belly is..does he play for manly? No he is a coach is he? oh yeh never heard of him.

Robertfizz: Australian government is thinking of separating Melbourne from mainland Australia...looks like we won't have a team to support soon.

TheBeagle: i heard there are 15 other teams in the comp besides manly. couldn't name them tho.

Robertfizz: seems Melbourne have been singing players from outer space, they will all look to return home at seasons end..we won't have any players left, thoughts?

The Beagle: i heard the first man to land on the moon was from Manly.
You must have 2 dicks

You cannot be this stupid pulling one dick

Whats with my character having an incorrect name?
If 1 had 2 dicks then that would mean I have 2 more dicks than you...

I thought your name was the eagle? I'm sorry I didn't know Daly_Cherry_Poopins was a different person.

Manly Manly Manly Manly Manly. Looks like you won't have to say anything about Manly in your next 5 posts i just used up your quota.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

He's not the Eagle Scriptyx - time to get over it, he's just a Manly supporter who makes comments here (no way are they as bad as the other Manly lot)
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I had a case of mistaken identify once...A guy called scripty called someone one a forum a loser. The person then attack me thinking I was the guy but i wasn't becasue my name has an x at the end of it. it's this x that makes all the difference.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'm just sick of hearing about Manly on all of his posts...there is a section for discussion manly here its called OTHER. or dribble. I'm fine if we are actually playing manly and there is some banter or post but otherwise I would just like storm posts or discussions in the main forum unless they are consructive posts about other teams NOT complaining about the NRL and how unfair they are etc even tho they handed Manly a comp in 2008
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Seriously guys, whilst yes, it is a Storm forum, if you can't handle another team mentioned in the posts it's sad.
Cherry doesn't really talk non-stop Manly (like some others we could mention who've gone - thank deity) so a bit of banter is ok. It's not like Lotti is back - THAT would be sad. :'(
I myself, make a fair few comparisons to AFL from time to time & I'd like to see someone tell me to take that to the other forum :evil: - because I'm also talking about Storm in the same posts.

We're all adults (most of us) here and we can learn to get along........ mostly ;)
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote:Seriously guys, whilst yes, it is a Storm forum, if you can't handle another team mentioned in the posts it's sad.
Cherry doesn't really talk non-stop Manly (like some others we could mention who've gone - thank deity) so a bit of banter is ok. It's not like Lotti is back - THAT would be sad. :'(
I myself, make a fair few comparisons to AFL from time to time & I'd like to see someone tell me to take that to the other forum :evil: - because I'm also talking about Storm in the same posts.

We're all adults (most of us) here and we can learn to get along........ mostly ;)
mmm...have to agree.

I am Storm through and through...i bleed Purple and love Melbourne and everything our club stands for...

but cherry is just a bit light of hearted peripheral relief....

just relax...go with the flow and you''ll find that Karma will look after our club just fine....
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:Seriously guys, whilst yes, it is a Storm forum, if you can't handle another team mentioned in the posts it's sad.
HURRAY !
Manly and North Queensland will give their injured brigade until the last minute to prove their fitness for Friday night's sudden-death clash at Allianz Stadium.

Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey said he wanted co-captain Jamie Lyon (calf) to train before he would be cleared to play, while hooker Aaron Payne (knee) is also in extreme doubt for the Cowboys.

But while Manly are already stretched in the three-quarters with Michael Oldfield coming in for suspended centre Steve Matai, the Cowboys at least have the luxury of having back-up hookers James Segeyaro and Anthony Mitchell both named on an extended bench.
Really I don't give a shit which team wins this Friday,(though I have tagged the NQC on an O/S forum).
I'll back which ever 17 Stormers Craig picks to up for the task the following Friday.
And a don't want to hear any "I can't make it because it's a work day" crap OK :evil:
Glad ya qualified this bit ;) There's a plaque on my drinks fridge that says...........
" If you don't grow up by age 40 - You don't have to " :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I enjoy Cherry`s posts so I hope he stays around.He isn`t derogatory towards my CHAMPION TEAM and it is ok for him to post about his team.He has enjoyed our bias towards our team and even wished us luck on different occassions.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea Most of Cherrys stuff is fine. But when a few of its whining about something manly wtf do we care. All good though. Better than other manly fans I've come across.
STORM MAN
Squall
Squall

Don't know if this is the right place for this Q s? But any news on the boys ?. Any one been to training ? Who do you think would be better to play in the next finals game ?
jstephens
Squall
Squall

STORM MAN wrote:Don't know if this is the right place for this Q s? But any news on the boys ?. Any one been to training ? Who do you think would be better to play in the next finals game ?
All I've heard is that Ryles is training fine and is A OK for next week
STORM MAN
Squall
Squall

Thanks .It's hard when living in Old .Wish I was down the to join in on the atmosphere .
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

For the scum, you would have to think Shane Hayne will retain his spot in the starting 14 for Manly after his Man of the Match performance against the Cowboys.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:For the scum, you would have to think Shane Hayne will retain his spot in the starting 14 for Manly after his Man of the Match performance against the Cowboys.

:lol:
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields