Bellamy's delimma - what team?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wouldn't expect anything less from the arse clowns at 9 not doing their research before they spoke about it.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Anyone but a Storm player and they'd be saying - no harm done, a penalty was sufficient.
storm77
Squall
Squall

No way on AQ. He has been a very god servant to this club but his time is up. Every single backline player available is superior to him.
Unless KP is suspended there is no reason to bring back Sika. I can't believe I am actually saying that but we were much better without him last night then we have been with him.
I have nothing against TL but the only reason to bring him him back is if Craig want's Hinchy of the bench instead of going with four bigs.
That brings us to JR and WC.
JR will be in of course. It is just who for. If it was me I would go with same forward rotation as last night minus RK.
Then there is WC. If he is fit then he plays and to me it should be in place of Dane. I thought Dane was strong last night but he simply isn't as talented as WC. Don't get me wrong I am sure Craig will bring him back in for MF but I think MF should keep his spot. I know he is a rookie with only a few games under his belt but but he is such a great talent and is going to be in that spot next year anyway so I say we just roll with it now.

1.BS
2.SW
3.JON
4.WC
5.MF
6.GW
7.CC
13.RH
12.RH
11.KP/SV
10.JR
9.CS
8.JB
Bench:
BN
JL
RF
SV/SM
roberttuz

I don't want Sika Manu in the team again. I was actually glad when I heard him and Ryles were missing last night.

I like the Vave and Faáoso show and think they are better players for us
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ryles has been great this year so he comes back period.

Manu, I'm not so sold on lately, I think he only comes back if Proctor gets done.

Lowrie for Kostjasyn is a no brainer unless Quinn goes to that role.

Chambers is a must but, I hope Fonua holds his place.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

if minicello can get off his charge after going for the same player with two headhigh tackles then KP should get off.The colour of his jersey shouldn`t mean instant holiday.
WHAT A CHAMPION TEAM WE HAVE
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Happy for Quinn and Manu to stay out. There's a reason why we got our 2007-09 mojo back last night.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

They players name/colour of the jumper always means something where the NRL punisment is concerned. I heard some tosser comparing Procter's tackle to to T-Rex spear tackle that got seven weeks. Manly have two on report but heard nothing about them today.
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

It may jus' be me but I'd have Quinn in the role Rory K had las' night. Then you have Lowrie & Hinchcliffe to do the same thing. Quite the dilemma...

I agree with some of the opinions on Sika too. I know it'd be harsh but I'd leave him out next game. And the GF (if we make it). I didn't think he was a huge loss las' night...

Did anyone else think Justin was a bit lost las' night in the centres. Or was that jus' me? I much prefer him on the wing, but then where does that leave Mahe (seeing as Chambers prob won't be ready)...?
Monsoon
Monsoon

I have had a long hard think about the best team for the prelim, and heres what i would take in:

1. Billy Slater
2. Sisa Waqa
3. Will Chambers
4. Dane Neilsen
5. Justin O'Neill
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jaiman Lowe
9. Cameron Smith
10. Bryan Norrie
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Todd Lowrie

14. Ryan Hinchcliffe
15. Sika Manu
16. Jesse Bromwich
17. Jason Ryles

I think Neilsen played fantastic vs Souths as did Lowe and they both deserve to keep their spots. I'd start Ryles Manu and Bromwich off the bench as i think they impact better and also we need disciplined footy in the first 20 and Ryles & Manu particually always seem to get us off to a bad start penalty wise. Mahe unlucky to miss i could go either way with him or Waqa, both are inexperienced but id much prefer them to Quinn.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Oh and all you Kostjasyn haters, i thought he was great last night in limited minutes, definately carry him and Fa'aoso as 18th & 19th men respectively.
roberttuz

Kostjasyn tackles his heart out and takes some big hit when he run the ball up.

Never gives up
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

glennb wrote:I doubt Procter will play in prelim final. Hopefully he only gets a week, but becasue it is Melbourne Storm they will most likey give him longer.

The Sydney media are saying Procter's season is over and Vave might also be sited for the his help in the tackle.
Neither of them have form at the judiciary. If that tackle is worth 3 weeks then so is Catai's swinging arm on Friday given he DOES have form..
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Kevvies gonna get two games...rumor on twitter
Run Sika Run
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I`m sorry to say that Procter will get 2 weeks,then the storm will go up to Sin City to fight it.

As you can tell by my name on here my hero is Manu.
Sadly he`s not the same player anymore so don`t play him again Craig.