Final Seating

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hi Guys

Just want to see if anyone is as pissed off about the Finals seating as me. I am sick of paying good dollar and come finals fair weather supports get my seats. I have email storm this is the last year it will happen for me i will stay home and watch it on F##ken TV. From six from the front Aisle 24 to the other side of the ground 3 level when you log on at 10.00am is just not on.

F##k the NRL!

Yes I am Pissed!

If you feel the same way Let Ron know buy email please.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Unfortunately mate the NRL own the finals. The club have no control over this, it comes up every year. It would be more effective to contact the NRL regarding the issue
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Got our season setas in Category 2 Level 3 Eastern Grandstand.

Thought about Category 1 but sometimes it is worth sticking with tried and trusted.

No suprises in terms of errant hand rails that way !!

Plus we have watched plenty of Storm wins from our seats...hopefully another one on Saturday night !

Fire up peoples.... this is the Storm's year

GOOOOOO STOOOOOORM
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hmm ? Always have trouble with Ticketek when I try to book theatre.
They give you the seats they claim are 'best available',so I book at agencies.
They are MUCH friendlier & usually have what you want & what the online service doesn't even offer :evil:

Got to the agency at Highpoint around 7:30 am & was given a number to Q with the AFL fans.Queued with them at 9am,then stood aside till 10am.
At exactly 10 am the lady on the counter said 'Excuse me' this man is next & served me 8)
The Rat Pack had 8 tickets at 2 minutes past 10. As I walked away the lady said "By The Way - I'm a Rabbitohs fan"
You gotta love it :lol:

To the rest of those Stormers in the Queue behind me - I hope you got what n where you wanted - SEE YOU SATURDAY Image
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
visualise-this
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I got Row A on the halfway line.. Section 6... Absolutely wrapped!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Got my usual bay first go on the Ticketek website - row A though instead of halfway up. I'd actually prefer my usual seat over row A to be honest but at least I'll be in the general area. Who knows - perhaps my seat will be free on the night and I'll be able to sneak over to it.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

We were totally unable to access our seats for the Bai Stand as they were "not available for sale"!! :evil: :evil:
Absolute crap!! :evil: :twisted: The NRL is dogs balls!!! They direct Ticketek but I'm pretty sure Storm do have a say in what seating is to be held for "other" use. Same thing happened last year when the Bai Stand was in GA & the area was totally ticketed - the first row was vacant so we sat there in the second half.
Got seats in the middle of the section in front of where we'd usually be but I'm willing to bet our seats will not be purchased - if so, we'll be there as usual!!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Tigger wrote:We were totally unable to access our seats for the Bai Stand as they were "not available for sale"!! :evil: :evil:
Absolute crap!! :evil: :twisted: The NRL is dogs balls!!! They direct Ticketek but I'm pretty sure Storm do have a say in what seating is to be held for "other" use. Same thing happened last year when the Bai Stand was in GA & the area was totally ticketed - the first row was vacant so we sat there in the second half.
Got seats in the middle of the section in front of where we'd usually be but I'm willing to bet our seats will not be purchased - if so, we'll be there as usual!!
Yeah, it's stupid how they (and I can only assume this) don't just release the entire stadium for sale. And it's not just finals - it's every week. Sometimes on a Wednesday you'll see "single seats only" or "allocation exhausted". Then, a day later everything will be available. You might have someone wanting category one, be unable to get it and instead go with category two only to find empty seats everywhere in category one when they get there on the day.

I really hope my usual spot isn't taken. I even get irritated when I see a Heart game on TV and I can see someone in my seat.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bourbon rat i was behind you and got what i wanted so im happy

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sorry but some of you have missed the point I can remember when you could get your seat, I dont care about other fans when its our home final, and the club can complain to the NRL on our behalf we pay all year in my case to the tune of $1700 and all i really want is a cap and my seat and apparently thats to much to ask. I love the club but its not roket science. I like sitting near and with the other supports we see every game dont you? The club goes to alot of trouble that we get the seats we would like game day and sit with our groups then seams to let the nrl do what ever they like when our great team wins the right for a home final and its not right for and any other support of any other team who wins that right.

Thats all i am going to say my email is sent and you if not happy can send one two and who knows next may be different.

PS gloat all you like rabbits supporter about your seats you'll be crying on SAT. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Run Sika Run
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

This happens every season and will happen again next,because the club plays on storm fans loyalty.Just except that the clubs not interested in members they have,just trying to attract new one`s.

Go Storm
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i got GA and will probably sit exactly where i sit every single home game. whats all the complaining about.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

While it's bullshit we cant choose to sit in our normal seats, as mentioned this happens every year so there was no surprises when i booked ours.
Brian
Squall
Squall

Who gets our seats? Why have a members only purchase day?

Not surprised though
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ice, it doesn' t happen every year. This is the second year it has happened.

[ Post made via Android ] Image