Melbourne vs Souths Finals Week1 Saturday 8/09 5:45pm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

For half time entertaininment we need to ditch 'YMCA' & 'You Give Love a Bad Name' (so 70s & 80s). It's all about Opp-Opp-Oppa Gangham Sytle
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

The thing about the "entertainment" is that it always seems kinda fake. I mean, you know the Pizza guy (I'm assuming the other one was up in Townsville doing the Cowboys/Broncos game) does the exact same thing (only in a different jersey) at the other finals games, too. It's hard to care about anything he has to say when he's pretending to be one of us.

All I need is a couple of kids games and a beat the bomb competition.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

To be totally honest i didn't even know who the bloke was as i'd never watch Fat Pizza or any other of their shows in my life. I asked my mate who he was and after i found out my next question was "What the feck is he doing the "entertainment" for when he's from Sydney? While i'd never seen their shows i was aware it's from Sydney so given it was obvious he wasn't really a Storm fan and only wearing our jersey i didn't take any notice of him.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Did we have 'interstate entertainment' at the game ?
I guess I was to busy chatting to real Storm fans - fans who came to watch a game & saying a quick hello to Storm man & our regular trio of Thunder dancers 8)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bourbon Rat wrote:Did we have 'interstate entertainment' at the game ?
I guess I was to busy chatting to real Storm fans - fans who came to watch a game & saying a quick hello to Storm man & our regular trio of Thunder dancers 8)
And so say all of us!