Melbourne vs Souths Finals Week1 Saturday 8/09 5:45pm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Of all the teams to meet in week 1 of the finals I think we couldn't have been luckier. If we can put 80 minutes of solid footy together we've got the bunnies sorted, no question.
Meanwhile I hope the Bulldogs and Manly bash one another into submission. Broncs are always scarey come finals, and both Sharks and Raiders know how to beat us.

Bring it on !!!! GO STORM !!!!!!!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Be a very tough game this one.

If the Rabbits big forwards get a roll-on could be a long night, especailly when Luke comes on.

Positive for us is the composure of Cronk & Smith. If we win it will be down to a try in the last few minutes I reckon
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

So besides the 17 players that will run out for the Storm on Saturday night there will be three former Storm players opposing us, our former assistant coach, our former head trainer and just so they aren't left out we have a former Storm player as touchie.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

and all the media can talk about is gi.What happened to all the negative press that gi got when he was playing for us.It seems like he is the flavor of the month now that he plays for a sydney side.It seems that they aren`t giving us any chance(or hoping we don`t have a chance).
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The 'rubble to riches' wish list & the rise of Sydney's 'oldest team' ? is good for the sale of chip wrappers.Better than the Hasler - Toovey bitch fest anyhow :lol: Match-ups made in heaven
The defence rests,(well not till 7:30pm Saturday :twisted: )
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Party hard after the STORM win on Sat night Bourbs.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hezbollah hasn't said shit this week, little Bitch knows what's coming

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Hezbollah hasn't said shit this week, little Bitch knows what's coming

Mebbe next time. ;)
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Disgraceful this is not on the main channel. To think we have another five years of this shit to put up with. lima lima lima duck nine!

Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sounds like Quinnie is still pretty doubtfull and Mahe might be getting a run. :)

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/victor ... 6466015206
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Hezbollah hasn't said shit this week, little Bitch knows what's coming
We wondered where you was :lol:

Was the smashfest as good to watch 'in the flesh' or was you dis-interested ???

O WELL - Our 80 minutes of honesty awaits 8)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bourbon Rat wrote:Was the smashfest as good to watch 'in the flesh'
Yes, yes it was! Having access to a corporate box was even better.

Please be defeating Souths now, keen to see Melbourne, Manly and North Qld fighting for one spot between them.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

7 ish hours til kick off. Hate the morning of big games!
staticash
Squall
Squall

I woke up thismorning with a good gut feeling we are going to have a blinder of a game. I think fonua is going to kill it today, hope my gut is right!
S.W.A.S
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

They should not give Greg Inglis ONE opportunity for a kick return. Not one... Unless we are in the attacking zone and have the opportunity to put in an attacking kick or look for a repeat set, EVERY other kick should be either over the sideline (inside Souths 20m) or kicked dead.

If you give him the opportunity to return the ball, more often than not he will make it past the 20m line easily. Or worse yet, make solid ground and get his forwards on the front foot for a dominant set. I will gladly give up 20m to ensure Inglis's impact is strictly limited.