What happens with Sika now?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I just want to make it clear that I don't want to see any underperforming players that Bellyache has been loyal to included in the team from now on, and watching Sika Manu last night confirmed that he is another player down on form and deserving of a spell in the NSW Cup. He was dreadful against the Sharks, ill disciplined and the school boy handling errors were painful to watch (sure Hoffy made more errors but he certainly made up for that with two tries, the second which gave us momentum to win the game). The crowd even cheered when Sika managed to hang on to the ball. He just does not look interested and his mind seems to be on playing for Penrith next year and he is a shadow of the player he was in 2008 and 2011.

The Storm cannot carry out of form baggage into the finals and what started with Dane Nielsen (who was only in the team last night due to Juzzy being rested and should be back out of the team next week - I hope) after the Dragons game surely must happen now with Sika after last night's effort.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He won't drop Sika this week, He will be resting the big 3 most likely Salte and Smith for sure won't take the field. Sika may have got him self a get out of jail free card..he may play a good game this week and stay in the team for finals...in saying that though if we actually had some depth he could drop him but to drop him we need to bring someone better in ..and we have no one who is match ready....Skia dropped means Kostajacyn coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

:lol: An article in the paper recently said that Sika`s wife was packing up their house on her own so that Sika just has to concentrate on playing for Storm,well ANYTIME YOU ARE READY SIKA IT WOULD BE HANDY,or maybe send your wife to play for us and YOU continue packing..
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bahahaha... I pray it was just a really off night for Sika. When playing at his best, he is completely damaging. Haven't seen that Sika for a while though :(

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

You'd think he'd want to go out with a premiership, who knows when he'll get a chance again with him going to Penriff.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Maybe he is practicing his penriff style now and lowering his work load so it will be easier for him to fit in when he goes there.
Crooner
Squall
Squall

We can not afford to drop anyone this week.
They are all under performing and are just starting and I do mean starting) to get some sort of rhythm resting pleayers now would be a huge misstake
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Crooner wrote:We can not afford to drop anyone this week.
They are all under performing and are just starting and I do mean starting) to get some sort of rhythm resting pleayers now would be a huge misstake
correct
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Scary preview :shock2: but at least he's holding the pill
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

haha

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Sika will come out firing this week i reckon , he's been off his game a bit lately but most of the boys have so ill give him the benifit of the doubt.
If were to have a real crack this year we need him firing a hitting the holes like he used to do so well. Im hoping he copped a rocket and has worked hard this week on his ball handling.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i just think sika is having trouble with hoffy in great form. our attack goes to him more often than not now
Crooner
Squall
Squall

nacho, I aggree in part.
But why would you pass hime the ball at the moment?
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I disagree Nacho..how is it Hoffman's fault that Sika can't hold the ball? i think Sika is lazy and his concentration is off..when on he is a gun so hopefully he gets a rocket and sorts himself out
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sika owes us big time for last weeks dismal effort. We know you have it in you Sika so show everyone how good you are. PLEASE