Storm Vs Tigers Team

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

It depends the nature of the hamstring injury. It might not season ending. Sometimes players are back in two weeks. Chambers will have to have scans before anything is known.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nexttime wrote:I warned everyone about injuries. Now Chambers out for season with hamstring
that is just such a stupid thing to even bother writing.

why not just rest 17 players and no one fkn plays so we get no injuries.

21 days...he'll be back for a prelim if Storm get there.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hooray, Sika held onto the ball and scored a try :lol: :lol: . Not much of a game though, just wanted a good win to gain momentum for Souths next week. Sisa keeps improving each week, although he should feel a bit pissed off about being pulled up for a knock on that never happened. Hoffy is becoming a try scoring machine lately. Fonua and Fa'aoso will be back out of the team for Quinny and Ryles respectively next week.
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ice wrote:and to make it worse we get that prick Warren Smith who from memory is a Tigers fan and his equally half witted mate Daley commentating the game. Be prepared to want to through the remote at the tv people.
I'm sure Wazza is a Manly fan. You can hear it in him when he commentates Manly games.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i donno if its been written here cause i havent read all the comments but after the game todd lowrie had his arm in a sling and we asked him what happened and he said the doctors think ive broken my arm...so he could be out for a bit/the season

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh god... I pray that doesn't signal the call up of Kostjasyn.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

We finished the year with the best attack and defence. Pretty damn good effort.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

A much improved performance by the Storm from last week (Despite the fact we made the same number of errors according to the stats). Good to see. Looks like we will have to do it for at least next week and maybe longer without Will and Todd. According to Craig's press conference Todd has a pectoral injury.

Sisa was awesome again tonight. The Big 3 did what the Big 3 do. I thought Jesse was good and I also loved the work from Richie Fa'aoso. Jaiman Lowe was quite good too. Mahe in his second game looked solid. Good work Mahe. Could Fa'aoso's form see the Storm go with this back row and bench next week (with Ryles back at starting prop and assuming Todd is out):

11 Manu
12 Hoffman
13 Proctor
14 Hinchcliffe
15 Norrie
16 Lowe
17 Fa'aoso

Or is the bench too big do you think. Hinchcliffe can play second row and I think Fa'aoso or Noz could play second row if required. Hoffy and Kev can play 80 minutes. This way we wouldn't need to call up Rory plus Souths have some big forwards. I think Fa'aoso wanted to go out there and almost make it impossible for Craig not to pick him next week.

Sika conceded 4 penalties last night the same amount as the Wests Tigers. I also have no idea how Mahe's "try" was disallowed. It hit Danger's arm went forward into his head and then backwards to Mahe. Loz said "The ball went forward from Nielsen's arm into his head." Big deal, let's answer these questions:
- did the ball go forward from Nielsen into a Wests Tiger player - Answer - No
- did the ball go forward from Nielsen and hit the ground - Answer - No
- did the ball go forward from Nielsen to Mahe - Answer - No

So why isn't it a try?

Sisa Waqa's "knock on" was also a poor decision.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Congratulations to Hoffy for scoring his 50th NRL try last night.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Scooter thats pretty much how I read it re Mahe disallowed try. 2 of Sikas penalties were doubtful IMO. Ritche solid and should cover for Todd next week. Neilson back hopefully for Chambers.

BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Oh and Vave should be avialable also, so looking tidy for the finals.

yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That big bench looks good. I think we need to carry an extra prop.

BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

BigG wrote:Scooter thats pretty much how I read it re Mahe disallowed try. 2 of Sikas penalties were doubtful IMO. Ritche solid and should cover for Todd next week. Neilson back hopefully for Chambers.

Do you mean O`Neil you Big Giraffe
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Drrrr...... My bad Big Jim......don't pick on me it fathers day. :-)

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

mattstormy wrote:
Ice wrote:and to make it worse we get that prick Warren Smith who from memory is a Tigers fan and his equally half witted mate Daley commentating the game. Be prepared to want to through the remote at the tv people.
I'm sure Wazza is a Manly fan. You can hear it in him when he commentates Manly games.
Wanker Smith barracks for ANY team that come up against my CHAMPION TEAM.