Finals

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Noticed they have a "Thunder Squad" right behind the Post in the North End of AAMI.
Are family tickets made up of "Two adults/ two kids"? Sorry could not find the info on NRL or Ticketek
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hmm ???
The Ticketek website is showing "General Admission"
but the Storm site is showing "Cat 4"
Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I queue up behind all those AFL members
For about 3 to 4 hours again like last year :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

If you know your seat no. Bourbs you can request it when you get to the front of the queue.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yep had all the info printed out before I saw the GA thing.
Will put my name on the list early in the morning,but still can't buy before 10AM
Last year all the part time Warriors got the front rows ::)
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thats why Row J works for us. Plus our feet don't get wet!

absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Turtle188 wrote:If you know your seat no. Bourbs you can request it when you get to the front of the queue.

I tried that last year and I couldn't get my seat. Tickets had only just gone on sale, too. I found that hard to believe. I guess they hadn't released all seats for sale at that point. This year I'm not even going to bother lining up at a Ticketek outlet. I'll just get whatever.

Seriously, though - the NRL and Ticketek should look into a way to getting your AAN number (or some other number) linked with whatever seat you have throughout the year. Surely it couldn't be that hard.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Bourbon Rat wrote:ALL RIGHT !!
Looks like the NRL are staying with the seating format / price structure that has been in place all season.
This is GREAT because it means GA fans who arrive early should be able to sit in the normal spots 8)
Ticketek QF2

The Rat Pack will be there :twisted:
Be careful with that Ratty, just because it's GA wont necessarily mean it's not fully ticketed seating, I'm guessing you will need to ask for your exact seats and remember only Ticketed (meaning reserved seat members) will have the early start & Non-Ticketed (meaning GA members) are supposed to wait til 8pm.
I'm willing to bet anyway that the peeps from Ticketek agencies wont know that and will sell anyone anything they like at AAMI at any time of the day and not even ask for memberships or AAN's :? :lol:
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

General Admission tickets are unallocated, so it will be a free for all, come Saturday evening.
SAUCE: Just got GA tickets and seats & rows were left blank, however saying that I can imagine the NRL will throw a spanner in the works
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

My tickets in GA area are the same. Get there early

steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Definitely being sold as GA - despite the Storm saying otherwise yesterday. I called the NRL to confirm and they also said that is correct, it is General Admission as per normal behind both goal lines
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

steaming stormer wrote:Definitely being sold as GA - despite the Storm saying otherwise yesterday.
Yes, the person moderating the live chat yesterday afternoon was handed the wrong information. I was expecting allocated seating (like last year). Oh well, get there early to get a good parking spot, good seats and watch the Toyota Cup.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think given our crowd last year for the first final, they will be expecting 15-20k. I think we should get 20+, but then if we win and get the prelim, I would think that would all be allocated
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Anyone else have problems with their AAN not working?