Nine/Fox to retain NRL Broadcast rights

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Trams don't exist in modern civilisationOnly Melbourne and San Francisco, which I reckon have a lot in common

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Elaborate please...
imo a sense of history is an absolute requisite for looking towards the future
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Trams don't exist in modern civilisation

Only Melbourne and San Francisco, which I reckon have a lot in common
And Adelaide, Bendigo, St Petersburg, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Moscow, Vienna, Zagreb, Zurich, Calcutta, Japan, Hong Kong, Pyongyang, Antwerp, Brussels, Sarajevo, Sofia, Helsinki, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Athens, Florence, Milan, Naples, Rome, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Oslo, Bucharest, Belgrade, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Stockholm, Blackpool, Manchester, Nottingham, Memphis, Portland, Tampa, Toronto, Seattle, Buenos Aires just to name a few of the cities around the world with operating tram systems in place.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Trams don't exist in modern civilisation

Only Melbourne and San Francisco, which I reckon have a lot in common

Only Melbourne and SF? Could you be any more wrong? :lol:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Storm Spirit wrote:
Ice wrote:Apparently there's no stipulation they have to show it live on Gem (Friday nights) but i doubt we'll be reverting back to the bad old days of midnight replays and reckon the first game will continue to be shown live on Gem.
i thought I read somewhere that Storm games would definitely be shown live on GEM as part ofthe new deal.
When the current agreement was announced we were told Nein would have to start showing the Friday night game before midnight. Quite a lot of times they didn't.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I was interested in the part about the two hours per night of RL content on Nein's channel 94. I'm curious what they'll show, probably just fill it up with a heap of replays.